“Great Value for Breakfast”
Review of In Kahoots - CLOSED

In Kahoots
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed across the street at the Marriott Beachside and had breakfast 2x at In Kahoots. Very friendly service, reasonably priced, and very good breakfast. They are also open for lunch and dinner but we didn't try it other than for breakfast. A really good value for a good breakfast.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

More than my monies worth. Best rack of ribs I've have had in a long time. Service was also top notch.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We only ate breakfast here, so can't comment on any other meals.Automatically added 18% gratuity. Wasn't happy with that as I like to form my own opinion on how much to tip.Although lady who served us was pleasant and remembered our drinks order on the second morning.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Had to wait until 11am to order anything but breakfast and the place was almost empty. Not very clean, but just okay.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Geri, Stephanie, Annette, Frank and Amy make it happen. I don't know the name of everyone who works here but they all do a very good job.

1  Thank Matt A