“Tasty”

Ranked #30 of 452 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Panini Schamini is a small cafe and juice bar located on Duval Street. We prepare all of our sandwiches, salads and wraps to order. All of the dressings and sauces are made in-house without additives or preservatives. We have seating inside with air-conditioning and also offer outdoor seating with great people watching along Duval Street.
Reviewed April 28, 2013

It is a small place; we were lucky to sit at the bar, where one of the cooks would talk, if we asked a question or made a comment. He told us about the Conch Republic and related things. The sandwiches were good, service was fast enough. I'd go back.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I work close to Panini Panini and often go in for a fresh fruit and veggie juice. It's inexpensive and usually pretty good. Most of the staff is very nice and friendly
I went in today to order 2 fruit and veggie juices. I explained to the cashier and the guy making the juice that it was for my mother who was very sick with cancer so her stomach cant take certain things. I asked for a lot of greens and fruit and a bit of ginger. I watched as the guy behind the counter starting juicing fruit and veggies. He filled the cups 3/4 full and filled the last quarter with pure lemon juice. I tasted it, it was extremely sour. I couldn't stomach it so I knew my mom couldn't either. Sick or not, I would not have wanted to drink that juice anyway, it tasted terrible
I explained again that my mom was sick and could not drink that. I asked if he could pour a little out and add more fruit and veggies, He was very rude and irritated, then filled the cups with orange juice, again not what I asked for. Orange juice is also acidic. By this time my mom had been waiting in the car for me for a while so I admit I was getting a little upset. I explained this again, and asked if I could just have lots of greens, apples, carrots, and celery. He argued with me saying that juice was always made with lemon juice--not true in my past visits there,then yelled at the clerk to give me back my money and stormed in the back room.
I will never go back there again. My request was pretty simple I thought, but I was met with an unreasonable rudeness and a total lack of consideration.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

if you ever take a visit to key west and you want to start your day off right panini panini is the place. They offer a very healthy menu with wide variety to all your tastes. Youll leave with a smile from both the staff and of course the wonderful food. This restaurant is also the best for quick service so if u want to take your food to go or sit and enjoy the view. Itll work in your favor either way. Highly recomend panini panini to all.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had been wandering around Key West all day and started to feel hungry. As we looked around at all possibilities we saw the small menu for this place and came right to the counter. As we ordered we started chatting with guy behind the counter and found out he was the owner. We kept on talking and got our order while finding out lots about Key West. The sandwiches were great and the talk was perfect for our foray into the area. This friendly little shop was, along with all the fun going on in town, a highlight.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Just paninis and wraps. Food was fresh and service was quick. Good value. Not quite on Duval, easy to walk by it.