“Great stop!”
Review of Haagen-Dazs

Haagen-Dazs
Ranked #18 of 31 Dessert in Key West
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The black cherry amaretto gelato was to die for. We stopped in three times to take a load off our feet and enjoy a tasty treat. The service was good and the facility clean while the prices weren't much different that similar stores elsewhere.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

My first $8.00 milkshake. Made for me without a smile. The two girls that worked there appeared not to enjoy their job and although they made my milkshake I got the impression I was putting them out. No smiles, no thank you, just $8.00.

1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stopped by here late one evening for an ice cream treat. People behind the counter were neutral In attitude, meaning they weren't especially nice, but weren't snarling, either. Maybe they just wanted to close up and go home.

The ice cream was tasty, but a regular cup (one scoop) was $5.95. A bit pricey, I think, even for Key West. We were there for several days, but one trip to this place was enough for us.

1  Thank harrison9161
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Went in was the only one in there ordered the ice cream one man was getting the stuff and the two girls at the register just stood there like they didn't want to ring you out or be bothered or do anything. Small cone and milkshake 14.00 a bit expensive but it was good.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I always loved their ice cream but its already expensive enough. So throw it into a tourist spot. 2 scoops on a regular cone and one scoop in a cup cost me 12$. Coulda bought 2 pints for that much. But it's Florida in August and it was hot. You gotta eat it quick. I think Hagen Dazs needs to put out some new flavors nothing ever changes with them.