“BAD ,MOST EXPENSIVE”

Ranked #8 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Key West
North Chicago, Illinois
“BAD ,MOST EXPENSIVE”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Today I Hv Been To Starbucks At Key West.
Bcs My Wife Is Crazy For The Coffee.

This Store Is Something Wrong.
I Have Never Pay Money For Ice & Cup Before.At The Starbucks. Of Course I Always Bought Beni Americano. As $3.16

But This Store Ask Some Paymet For Cup Of Ice.
Benti Americano Is $5.48 . And Cup Of Ice Is $1.30.

Sucks!!!
Even Location Is So Far For The Delivery From The Suppliers.
This Is Unfir.
How Much Money Starbucks Make Money?
Realy Sucks.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank JT L

Sylacauga, Alabama
“opens early”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

i'm giving it an average rating based on the fact that it opens earlier than any other coffee shops I could find. the staff didn't seem to want to be there, and I often had to wait even though I was the only one in the place. the coffee was the usual starbucks, but the staff wasn't very friendly. opening early is the only good thing I can say about it.

1 Thank dex49
NY, NY
“Bad service and attitude”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went to Starbucks thinking that the service would be as good as their other stores, we were wrong, not only were they out of stock on many of their supplies, but they would not accept our gift cards. They said that the machine was "not working" and would only accept cash. We asked if the Management was aware of the problem, we were told that Starbucks Key West is not owned by a corporate office but by La Concha. This is the last time we'll be in that store

1 Thank JoJoHonesty
“Worst Starbucks Ever”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

No Internet the whole week we were there, so you could not pay with Starbucks app but if that wasn't bad enough they were only taking cash. I could understand a day or two but a week sorry that's just not acceptable. The workers were very rude and my tea did not come out the way I order it. I go to Starbucks everyday where I live and can't believe how bad they were.

2 Thank Nuch1
Key West, Florida
“This place is a real JOKE”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

What is the deal here? Poor service, bad coffee, no internet and now no credit card or Starbucks Cards can be used. PLEASE STARBUCKS CORPORATE YOU NEED TO FIRE THE REMINGTON HOTEL LEASE FRANCHISEE.

2 Thank Ray W