“good place to go to shoot pool” 4 of 5 bubbles

Stick & Stein
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Key West, Florida, United States
“good place to go to shoot pool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I went to unwind after work have a beer and shoot pool I felt at home there, but to bad the place closed it's doors for good. I notice there weren't as much people in the place when I went the second time in April. Oh well, everything in Key West don't last. Stick & stein has been around since the 1980's... another Key West character lost.

Visited December 2012

Key West, Florida
“Closed down”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Don't go looking for this place they closed down a while ago. I can tell you they have a sister restaurant in Homestead that is still open with the same owner, but I haven't been in that one. This one had cheap eats, but very smokey. They had at one time bowling, last time I was there they only had pool tables.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“NASTY!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Wow! This is, by far, the worst bar I have EVER been to. Everything about this establishment is gross. Walking in, the first thing you will notice is the smell of stale cigarettes punching you in the face. I have nothing against visiting places that allow cigarettes and the smell usually doesn't bother me, but this smelled as if there were absolutely no ventilation at all throughout the whole establishment. There selection of draft beers consists of Bud Light and Budweiser. And their restrooms... Just don't use them!! They remind me of an outside restroom in a really gross gas station. YUCK!!

The one good thing about it is they offer free pool. I couldn't imagine them getting any customers if they actually charged for it.

Visited February 2013
toronto
“Wow a casino in key west!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Came across this place as we walking around the plaza. Thought we could catch a hockey game. Went in and was surprised to find slot machines. Not many people but we were there before dinner time. Good food and drink prices. Dollar fries and cheeseburger. The place was a bit smoky though but we had fun and the bartender put the hockey game on for us.

Visited January 2013
“Great for playing pool.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Nice place, good for playing pool. Food don't recommend. In general fun place. Could be cleaner all around. Smelly restrooms.!

• 1 of 5 bubbles