“This is why I prefer Pizza Hut.”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #340 of 447 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Although I've never had any problems with Dominos, and they do stay open late, which is convenient, I was pretty unimpressed with tonights dinner. On the phone ordering, the guy only got part of my order, told me how much it was then hung up. He hadn't given me a chance to tell him the rest of my order or tell him that I was paying with credit. When the delivery guy got here, I had to call Dominos back to tell them my credit card number and show the delivery guy ID. Got inside and the pizza was a little burnt. Also, it wouldn't hurt to add cheese stuffed crust to the menu.

There are newer reviews for Domino's Pizza

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I placed an order online. The transaction was approved, the driver showed up with the food. Then asked for my credit card number. I found this odd and said no. He then tried to push his way into my house telling me it was corporate policy and he had to have it. He finally left.

Shortly after his manager called and said I could either give back the food or he was calling the police because I wouldn't give my credit card number. I told him to call the police. Of course no police arrived since the police won't enforce a companies corporate policy.

I won't be ordering from here again. I filed a complaint with the corporation over the entire ordeal.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Just moved here and was so happy for delivery, we used to live out of town in another state. Ordered on line and got the pizza and cheesy bread but no dipping sauce although we paid for it. Called back and she said it would be included in our next order. Ordered today, called in to make sure the dipping sauce would be included this time. Sigh....first the girl couldn't find my order, really is Patricia so hard to spell, then she said she would make sure it was delivered. I don't think the driver spoke english, he just gave my husband a blank stare when asked about the sauce. I called back and asked for the manager, I'm not sure I really got a manager, he said "well, did you call and ask for the sauce?" Yes, I just finished telling you I did, does anyone actually listen anymore? He said he would send it right out with another driver. That was 30 minutes ago!!!! Never again for this place!!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

It's a chain pizza joint. But it's a cheap meal that is pizza! If it was good enough for the TMNT it's good enough for anyone else!

If you want or expect above average make your own from scratch!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Since we had a dog this was one of our choices for a meal while in the area. Thanks for delivering. It had a nice coating of the garlic seasoning around the crust.

1  Thank Sarah P