“Fantastic!”
Review of Prime Steakhouse

Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 459 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Grinnell
Description: Prime Steakhouse offers the finest steaks in the Florida Keys! Whether a 24oz Bone in Rib Eye or a succulent Filet, grilled to perfection, Prime is the best kept secret in Key West. Tucked away in the Conch Harbor Marina above Dante's, settle into our intimate dining room and let our servers take care of the rest. In addition to fabulous steaks, Prime serves Fresh Florida Lobster and nightly Seafood and Pasta specials. Nightly specials may also include a 16 oz Bone In Filet, Double Bone Pork Chop and an outrageous 16oz Veal Chop. Don't miss the Crab Cake and the Smoked Gouda & White Truffle Macaroni & Cheese. Noted for it's impeccable world-class service, the finest wines from the USA, Italy & France and a superb Martini and Cocktail menu, Prime has become the locals favorite Steakhouse!
Reviewed November 4, 2010

We decided to eat at 951 after reading several good reviews on here. All I can say is thanks to everyone else who wrote a review. From the moment we walked in the door we were catered to. My husband asked for a quiet table and we were seated in a alcove which at first worried me that we would be forgotten but NO our wait staff was fantastic! Our glasses never ran dry and our waiter always made sure we didn't need anything else. I ordered the bison special and my husband ordered the filet. The cuts of meat were so tender you could cut them with a butter knife. And the flavors AHH! Nicely seasoned without overpowering the meat. My bison was even good as leftovers the next day! Oh and lets not forget the macaroni and cheese WONDERFUL!! We wish this restaurant was closer to home so we could eat there more often!!

Reviewed October 27, 2010

We found this restaurant on open table and the reviews were all positive. Since it was just a short walk from the Pier House to Prime Steakhouse, we decided to try it. The reviews were not wrong. Outstanding Steak, Hug baked potatoes, could be a meal on it's own, great service, and a very good mojito. What else could anyone ask for. We will definitely eat here the next time we are in Key west.

Reviewed October 15, 2010

I loved the feel of this restaurant but i was expecting more based on the reviews. It was fine, just overpriced for the level of food quality and portion. My steak was cooked to temperature and was pretty good, just a little bland maybe and i was expecting too much. Nice wine selections.

2  Thank millersid
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Michael was our server, ask for him because he was knowledgeable, nice, and ... just all around perfect. If Key West had formal dining this would be it, but even in tank tops and shorts you are made to feel welcome. The meal isn't going to be cheap but it is so worth it. My fillet melted in my mouth, and the macaroni and cheese was enough to inspire LUST!!! Don't miss out on the Oysters Rockefeller also. One of our best experiences in Key West, and it's not even on Duval.

Reviewed May 28, 2010

Ok.. to be fair, its a steak house, but I had the Tuna and my wife had a fish dish also. It wasn't bad, but not really great either. That being said, I woud bet most people who go have the steaks..and I hear they are really good. So... if you go... skip the fish and dive into the meat!