“Awesome Meal. Awesome Service.”
Review of Prime Steakhouse

Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Grinnell
Description: Prime Steakhouse offers the finest steaks in the Florida Keys! Whether a 24oz Bone in Rib Eye or a succulent Filet, grilled to perfection, Prime is the best kept secret in Key West. Tucked away in the Conch Harbor Marina above Dante's, settle into our intimate dining room and let our servers take care of the rest. In addition to fabulous steaks, Prime serves Fresh Florida Lobster and nightly Seafood and Pasta specials. Nightly specials may also include a 16 oz Bone In Filet, Double Bone Pork Chop and an outrageous 16oz Veal Chop. Don't miss the Crab Cake and the Smoked Gouda & White Truffle Macaroni & Cheese. Noted for it's impeccable world-class service, the finest wines from the USA, Italy & France and a superb Martini and Cocktail menu, Prime has become the locals favorite Steakhouse!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome Meal. Awesome Service.”
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Michael was our server, ask for him because he was knowledgeable, nice, and ... just all around perfect. If Key West had formal dining this would be it, but even in tank tops and shorts you are made to feel welcome. The meal isn't going to be cheap but it is so worth it. My fillet melted in my mouth, and the macaroni and cheese was enough to inspire LUST!!! Don't miss out on the Oysters Rockefeller also. One of our best experiences in Key West, and it's not even on Duval.

Maryland
“Good..but maybe skip the seafood”
Reviewed May 28, 2010

Ok.. to be fair, its a steak house, but I had the Tuna and my wife had a fish dish also. It wasn't bad, but not really great either. That being said, I woud bet most people who go have the steaks..and I hear they are really good. So... if you go... skip the fish and dive into the meat!

Pottstown, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best (Filet) Steak we ever had!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2010

From the moment we arrived to the time we left, we were in Steak and potato heaven!! The she crab soup was also the best soup I think I evere had. Donna said her spinach salad was also fantastic. The steak sauce the chef prepares along with the steak was also a great treat. Don't miss it!!

Rock Hill, SC
“Absolutely fantastic!”
Reviewed April 10, 2010

My husband and I ate here on our first night in Key West. It was an amazing experience. We were seated in a private, very romantic room. Our waitress was Iris and she was wonderful. The service and food could not have been better. The macaroni and cheese has to be one of the best things I've ever put in my mouth. The Grouper Oscar was the best I have ever had and my husband said the Veal Chop was better than he had ever had. This was truly a wonderful night and I would highly recommend to others.

new jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best steak in key west”
Reviewed March 22, 2010

My husband and i had dinner at prime steakhouse.The food and service was wonderful.