Review Highlights
Wonderful Experience

What a beautiful morning! After a lovely boat ride, Captain Stephanie gave us simple instruction to... read more

Reviewed November 20, 2016
Kathleen S
Ashland, Massachusetts
via mobile
Eco Adventure and Paddle Board Yoga Session

Captain Stephanie's guided paddle board tour any yoga class provide a perfect weekend experience... read more

Reviewed May 1, 2016
Patricia Q
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2015

Captain Billy and Captain Stephanie were amazing. After we boarded the boat we took a comfortable ride out to a secluded mangrove island off Key West. Billy and Stephanie were very knowledgeable about the history and nature of the lower keys.

After we dropped anchor the paddleboards were launched. I had never been on a paddleboard before but Stephanie gave everyone a brief but thorough lesson and I was up and paddling within minutes without any problem.

We paddled into the mangroves.We found a calm and peaceful cove and began our yoga session led by Stephanie. Within our group we had a few very experienced yogis and a few beginners and even a first-timer. Stephanie was really good about creating a yoga class that was enjoyable for everyone. Stephanie closed the yoga session with an incredible guided meditation.

We concluded the yoga portion of the trip and then headed deeper into the mangroves. Billy and Stephanie were excellent guides and were able to point out the numerous animals and birds that make the ecology of the mangroves unique. Being out there on the paddleboards with just a small group was otherworldly.

After the mangrove tour we headed back to the boat and enjoyed some fresh fruit they provided on our return trip to Key West. After arriving back at the dock Billy and Stephanie gave us some great restaurant and night-life recommendations. Billy even offered to have us call him anytime during the rest of our stay in Key West if we wanted further insight from a local about things to do.

The crew, the yoga, the nature tour - all excellent! I highly recommend this trip. I know I'll be going back out with Yoga at Sea next time I visit Key West.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank John C
Reviewed June 15, 2015 via mobile

Stephanie and Billy were awesome guides on this trip! They keep the group small, which is perfect. Nice boat ride out to the mangrove islands with beautiful scenery all around. It was a perfect sunny morning and the birds were in full song as we paddleboarded from the boat closer to the mangroves. The paddleboards were very stable so easy for beginners. Once we got to a secluded and calm spot, we anchored our boards & Stephanie led us in an incredibly relaxing and different yoga experience than I'd ever had before. The breeze, sun, birds singing, and water lapping at the boards was something for the memory bank! We continued our paddle and saw some very interesting sea life, which Billy was happy to share some knowledge about. It was all topped off by some freshly sliced pineapple and cold water to refresh us before we headed back to the marina. I would highly recommend this trip for any visitor or local to Key West!

Date of experience: June 2015