“Love the Lazy Gecko!”

Ranked #131 of 446 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Located on legendary Duval Street, next door to Sloppy Joe’s, this air conditioned tropical island bar offers mouth watering frozen daiquiris, fully loaded deli-style sandwiches and delicious fresh pizza. The Lazy Gecko has live music daily with great local talents such as Tim Hollohan, Tony Baltimore, Nick Norman, Caffeine Carl,and Karri Daley. We also have many musicians that travel from all over the country. We are the Southernmost Red Sox and Patriots bar in the United States, but you can catch all of your favorite teams on one of our 16 jumbo flats screen TVs.
Batavia, New York
“Love the Lazy Gecko!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Every time we visit Key West, this is a must stop. They have great live music and happy hour deals. We had the house special pizza which was an Alfredo pizza that was awesome! Just left to return north but can't wait to visit again!

• Visited December 2013

Saint-Beat, France
“Great music, early bird offers and great staff”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We popped in to listen to the live country music - fabulous guy on.

Well drinks are two for one during happy hour and the nachos and salsa are fabulous too.

Ambience of the bar is great, the staff very very friendly and efficient. Lovely comfortable environment - definitely going to go back.

• Visited December 2013
“Food and staff five stars!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We came in for food and drinks off of the cruise ship. We ended up getting the best service, which is surprising considering being tourists. It was with my husband and another married couple. Our server was outstanding, a cute little blonde (forgot her name unfortunately). She told us she had just started, if that helps. She recommended everything we got and assured us it would be the best choice and boy was it. A couple of pressed sandwiches was exactly what we were looking for. On top of it all, the drinks for us were fantastic! She was on top of everything as well as charming with quite a sense of humor. We definitely will recommend this to anyone we know going down to key west! Thank you, Lazy Gecko. We will back!

baltimore, maryland
“Talking about PROFILING!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Hi, I went to this establishment on the 17th of Nov. When I entered I placed my order and the bartender/Manager on duty asked was I paying as I go or establishing a tab. I said I was going with a tab and he asked for a credit card. I was okay with that until aboout a hour later while I was still sitting there talking with guys about the game and in comes four to five people of another race walked in. The young guy from North Carolina said he wanted to start a tab and asked THE MANAGER if he needed a credit card and he immediatly said no. I asked THE MANAGER, whats up with that and why did you require my credit card and not his and his statement was if I ran out on the bill it would be harder to catch me than if five people on that check ran out. My face was like WTH, did yo just say that! I said you are kidding me right, and he said I know it doesnt sound right. I said it doesnt look right or sound right. I asked to speak to the manager to get better clarification and thats when he told me he was the manager and I asked for my check! Didnt think things would be like that down there, oh what was I thinking! I was there on business, unfortuantely I have to go back just not to that bar and gotta let the base know!

• Visited November 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Lazy Gecko Review by Ken”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Earlier this month November 2013 while on the Granduer of the Seas we came ashore for a few hours and having been to Key West Last January we decided to visit the Lazy gecko again. On our last trip to Key west we ate here and stayed four hours eating and drinking and watching football. The service is great and freindly and the food is excellent. So we visited again and the same can be said except there was no football but in its place was avery nice, humorous, talented guitar player. We had to cut our visit short to return to the ship. I had a turkey club sandwich and my wife had chicken strips. We both had a fine pale ale The food and drink was excellent. Stop the lazy Gecko on Duval street and have a good time. If you are on a crusie it is one of the stops for the pub tour.

• Visited November 2013