“Boston Bar!”

Lazy Gecko
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Located on legendary Duval Street, next door to Sloppy Joe’s, this air conditioned tropical island bar offers mouth watering frozen daiquiris, fully loaded deli-style sandwiches and delicious fresh pizza. The Lazy Gecko has live music daily with great local talents such as Tim Hollohan, Tony Baltimore, Nick Norman, Caffeine Carl,and Karri Daley. We also have many musicians that travel from all over the country. We are the Southernmost Red Sox and Patriots bar in the United States, but you can catch all of your favorite teams on one of our 16 jumbo flats screen TVs.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was one of the bars on our pub crawl and I wish we had found it sooner. It's a Boston bar with Red Sox signs everywhere. There was live music and people were dancing. Being from Boston this place felt like home, I just wish I had time to go back there before I left. Next time!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This bar is such a great time. Matty Q is awesome. If you get a chance, check out one of his shows. SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

It was a fun place to hang with friends, Loved the music performed by Matty Q....overall good time. I felt like I was at one of my local bars back home, had a very good vibe!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Tried several pizzas and found them to be delicious. Jim and Tim were the best live music. Had so much fun. Dancing and laughing with friends.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in to drink a beer or two and listen to the resident singer A good bar to wind down in and I'm happy to recommend it to anyone