“This place SUCKS”

Ranked #34 of 452 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Ordered the Fish and Chips. Waited 30 minutes for it to be delivered. It was an overdone, oil soaked, rock hard terrible dish. It took all I had to down one bite. YUK. The waitress took it away, and placed all the blame on the cook, HOWEVER, looking at the dish, you could see it was very overdone, WHY DID SHE DELIVER IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. Not all the blame goes on the cook. My wife also got a side order of overdone onion rings. They were terrible. I would rather eat dinner at a soup kitchen than go back to Harpoon Harrys. Save money on your radio adds, and improve your food. Better food at BURGER King

1  Thank Zack P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,011)

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Local diner fare. Great breakfast s and great dinner specials. Wednesday night turkey dinner is my favorite. Have had a few mystery meals, one being a fish taco lunch special. Absolutely horrible . Then I said to myself why am I having a fish taco here when BO's is right down the street?

1  Thank bobkeywest
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Traveling an eat up your budget in no time! Harpoon Harry's can help with that.... great food, nice portions, smiling friendly wait staff. This is the place to chow down. Not fancy, but delicious.

1  Thank Daytonabeachguy
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I had the spinach and feta omlette and my husband had the lobster omlette. The omlettes were quite good. The homefries that came with them weren't anything special and could be improved upon. If they served daily specialty breads with each plate like a couple of the other places, I imagine it would raise their ratings. The waitress was very good as was the easy going atmosphere. Bring cash here as they don't accept credit cards, though should you forget, they have an ATM machine.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We had a pretty good breakfast here for about $8/person. The exception was my mum, who ordered a lobster omelette. Not my fancy but she liked it. The atmosphere was fun and the wait staff very attentive. All in all a great breafast!

2  Thank sbuete