“Breakfast starts my day with a smile!!! :)”
Review of Harpoon Harry's

Harpoon Harry's
Ranked #34 of 454 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 3, 2013

i have to say, my husband & i really enjoyed this restaurant immensely. right at walking in, we were greeted with smiles, and the friendliest service. we enjoyed our first breakfast so much, we went back a second time before we left key west. why we havent discovered this gem, i havent a clue. we enjoyed breakfast there 2 times, and they were fabulous. the crabmeat/lobster omlett is so tasty, & coffee kept coming..... :) it was our last day, & the whole staff at this restaurant gets AAA++++ across the board. prices are reasonable and food is great. thank you harpoon harrys for everything, just loved the fun attitude of your employees!!! :) & your great breakfast to start our day in paradise!!! :) :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stopped in for a Bloody Mary and service was prompt and friendly. Bloody Mary mix was not my favorite and kind of bland. Prices are very reasonable and there is definitely a unique interior.

1  Thank travelgirlNH123
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Harpoon Harry's is almost like a blast from the past. Old style diner located across from Key West Bight. The vibe here is very Key West. Come as you are. Fantastic breakfast! Lunch and dinner menu is broad. Everything from appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, meals and daily specials. You will find a good mix of tourists and locals here. Food is above average and daily specials are offered. Very good value here. Service is very friendly. Credit cards are not accepted, cash only! There is an ATM inside for convenience.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The food was terrific and the service was awesome. Felt very welcomed, appreciated and not rushed to clear the table at Harpoon Harry's. Great food and the prices were very reasonable. Definatley a place to visit again.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Had passed Harpoon Harry's many times on my bike during my stay in Key West, but I had never popped in before. However, I only did it on my very last day in Key West. I wish I had gone in sooner...! This place rocks! The friendliest, sweetest staff - and great food!!! I came off a boat and was hungry and full of saltwater, was about to go straight back to my pad, but I wanted something to eat. Parked my bike, and went in. Loved the relaxed and chilled atmosphere, good vibe, ordered the Today's Special; lasagna. It was SO yummy!!! The staff was lovely, and I just wish I had gone in sooner! It could've easily become my local hangout during my time in KW. I bet it's a fun place at night. Wish I had gone in for a drink in the evening. Many regulars, local people. Wifi. Accept only cash. ATM inside.