“Wish I had gone in before!”
Review of Harpoon Harry's

Harpoon Harry's
Ranked #29 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Had passed Harpoon Harry's many times on my bike during my stay in Key West, but I had never popped in before. However, I only did it on my very last day in Key West. I wish I had gone in sooner...! This place rocks! The friendliest, sweetest staff - and great food!!! I came off a boat and was hungry and full of saltwater, was about to go straight back to my pad, but I wanted something to eat. Parked my bike, and went in. Loved the relaxed and chilled atmosphere, good vibe, ordered the Today's Special; lasagna. It was SO yummy!!! The staff was lovely, and I just wish I had gone in sooner! It could've easily become my local hangout during my time in KW. I bet it's a fun place at night. Wish I had gone in for a drink in the evening. Many regulars, local people. Wifi. Accept only cash. ATM inside.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were looking for a good breakfast place that had that diner flair and our search brought us here. Not a flashy place but good home style food. This is the kind of place locals go and we know if a local will eat there it has to be good, we were not disappointed. The food was good, specials everyday and large menu selection and great prices. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family of 4 enjoyed a wonderful breakfast and enjoyed all the unique wall hangings. Our server was great too!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

good food price right . eating out in key west can add up harry's has good food at a great price.there are special every day . and people watching outside is nice something funny to see every day ,

1  Thank daboy1
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Always looking for new breakfast place so decided to try. Nothing special about food or price. Better choices in town.

1  Thank easyed7889