“Disappointed.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I love pizza, and I'm not picky, but I was really disappointed with Angelina's on Friday. Our slice of veggie pizza was large, and the crust was thin like it should be (if I want a loaf of bread, I'll buy one, lol), but both the crust and the sauce -- the light smear we received -- was just bland. I couldn't season the slice enough to bring it to life. I've had better food-service pizza and much better frozen pizza from the grocery store. Plus, the heavy-metal music (not bad, in itself) was so loud that I could barely hear the guy behind the counter, even when leaning in near his face. The service was fast and friendly, and the price was right -- $3.50 -- but the product didn't deliver.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

It's become a bit of a tradition. Stumble out of of one bars on Duval and start the walk back to the hotel. Stop at Angelina's and grab a slice that later, always seems like one of the best things you've eaten on the trip. Funny thing is, doesn't seem to matter if the stumbling is happening at lunch, or 2 a.m...lol

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We pulled our golf cart up to Angelina's Pizza on Duval Street for a late night slice. The pizza was fair but sitting on Duval and people watching is always good entertainment it seems.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is one of our favorite last stops of the night. The pizza is delicious and the service is fast. Always hits the spot!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

My wife and stopped here for a pizza and at first everything was fine. But after sitting down to eat we noticed flies swarming around our food. I asked one of the counter guys (a burly fellow with longish hair and a beard) for a box to help protect our food from the flies. He rolled his eyes and then proceeded to perform several other tasks that could have waited. He finally got us a box but then yanked back the paper plates he had given us to eat on and made a snide remark- "don't let the bed bugs bite" - in a very hostile tone.

The pizza was ok but we would never eat at this place again based on the extremely rude customer service we received - and all because we requested a to go box.