“A good solid sports bar with really good food”
Review of Jack Flats

Jack Flats
Ranked #117 of 488 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Serving generous portions of made-to-order appetizers, sandwiches and entrees from 11am until late night - 7 days a week. We offer 26 TVs, 19 receivers, NFL, NHL, NBA, College Sports and more than 15 beers on tap. Jack Flats is a locals' favorite!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Being that it was a cold night in Key West we wanted to go somewhere indoors to have a casual dinner. Plus my husband wanted to check out the Nets basketball game. We walked in and the bar is huge. You can easily find a couple of seats at the bar. The bartender even changed the channel on one of the huge screens for us. For dinner we shared the coconut shrimp and I had their wasabi tuna and my husband had the meatloaf. The food came out promptly and was served nice and hot. Everything was delicious. We would definitely stop in again to catch some sports and really good food.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,403)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great service, generous portions and tasty food! Would definitely go here again for easy lunch! We had mild buffalo wings, the poblano chicken salad and ahi tuna salad! Everything was fresh and satisfying!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped to have a drink and lunch. Both were awesome and the service was great! Good place to chill.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in Key West in the midst of the NFL playoff games and headed to Jack Flatts, where we had watched a Super Bowl Game, many years ago. They must have 50 or more tv sets at the bar. Service is friendly and it's typical pub fare, well prepared and plentiful. a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having just got off a plane in key west and checked into my room at new orleans house, I was Hungry and wanted a burger, so I walked along duval st and walked into Jack flats, They seated me promptly, the server came over relatively quickly and took my order The burger arrived as I asked it to, It was cooked Medium and was Large and tasty. Jack Flats is a Sports bar, usually not My scene but thats okay, the food and service were good.