“Great food”

Ranked #60 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Serving generous portions of made-to-order appetizers, sandwiches and entrees from 11am until late night - 7 days a week. We offer 26 TVs, 19 receivers, NFL, NHL, NBA, College Sports and more than 15 beers on tap. Jack Flats is a locals' favorite!
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We visited Jack Flats twice on our trip, the first time for drinks and an appetizer and then we went back for dinner. We had the Pretzel Bread for an appetizer which was great, and we all 3 shared the Cobb Salad which is delicious but is a very large portion. When we went back for dinner my parents did the Chicken Parm to split, and I got the Cobb Salad which I also shard with my mom. The servers both times were absolutely wonderful. For the past 4 years Jack Flats is a must for us and still remains that way.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,273)

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We decided to stop here while in Key West and get a burger and dessert. While the place was crowded, the service was still pretty good and I thought the food was tasty and served well also. The only reason I did not give it a five was because it was not exceptional in any way, but very good over all, which I think is what a four rating is. For what it is, I would stop again any time.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch. I had a grouper sandwich OMG it was so good. My boyfriend had a Maui Maui sandwich. The portion sizes are huge. The price was reasonable. The atmosphere was welcoming and the staff was very friendly. The have lots of beers on tap. We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We always eat here for one meal.

Pretty good meal at the cheapest prices on Duval.
If your on a budget, eat here.

The grouper sandwich is very good.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Dropped in here on a whim, as we needed some reprise from the heat. It was early around 1pm, not much going on in there at that time. Server and hostess were great, lots of beer on tap to give a go. Comfortable seating and A/C. I had a blackened Mahi Reuben. OMG it was frickin' delicious. Honestly it was so good. I can't remember what my wife had, shrimp on a salald thingy which she enjoyed. I would go back there just based on that sandwich ... sooo good and the prices were reasonable.