“Great food”

Ranked #67 of 447 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Serving generous portions of made-to-order appetizers, sandwiches and entrees from 11am until late night - 7 days a week. We offer 26 TVs, 19 receivers, NFL, NHL, NBA, College Sports and more than 15 beers on tap. Jack Flats is a locals' favorite!
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

The food is always good and if you like sports it's the place for you (televisions are everywhere) We came here for the super bowl and if you want to go for any big game go early.. they get very busy. Highly recommend going here.

There are newer reviews for Jack Flats

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Nice cool dark place. Got the sports playing and friendly staff. I had the mahi sandwich and my husband got the ginormous club..fish was fresh and sweet potato fries are hand cut and beyond perfect. Prices at lunch we amazing for key west.. We had left overs and it came to $25 for 2 sandwiches and a coke. You can't beat that

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice big sport bar with seven large screen TVs, and ten smaller ones. I found the food to be very good and fast service. I had the coconut shrimp app, six on a plate, and a clubhouse sandwich that I could barely get my mouth around. The staff was friendly and fast. I definitely would eat here any day of the week.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Jack Flats is THE place to catch a game--many, many screens--with helpful servers (Polly, especially) and excellent food. The fish bites are terrific, as are the burgers, grouper sandwiches and nachos. We have followed our team there many times. There's no push-out-the-door feel as we have cheered well after our mealtime. A nice change of pace from most of the rest of Key West.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We have visited Jack Flats many times and have always found to food very good along with the prices. If your looking to catch the game or watch the race they have it covered with probably the most and largest flat screen TV's on Duval. The Grouper Sandwich is my favorite & like they say, "take a picture, it's a monster"