“Friendly service”

Ranked #66 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Serving generous portions of made-to-order appetizers, sandwiches and entrees from 11am until late night - 7 days a week. We offer 26 TVs, 19 receivers, NFL, NHL, NBA, College Sports and more than 15 beers on tap. Jack Flats is a locals' favorite!
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I shared a delicious grouper sandwich, great for sharing. Our daughter had the Poblamo chicken salad and liked it. Very friendly waitress. Lots of tv's if you are a sports fan. The air conditioning felt so good on a hot day!

There are newer reviews for Jack Flats

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Wonderful food and atmosphere! I think it was steak and mashed potatoes. Sounds simple but mmm was it good!! Sorry, should have reviewed when it was fresh in my head 2 months ago LOL Nice departure from the wraps and salads you see everywhere these days; especially in Key West.

Loved the big screen TVs everywhere! If you need to see a game, this is where to go.

~Bob~

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We go here at least 2-3 times on every visit to Key West. Food is amazing and service is too! Grouper sandwich is the best ever and huge! Buffalo shrimp are to die for! LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We ate here 2 times during our our stay in KW. Both times the food was very good and waitstaff were attentive.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My son and I ate there last week on our first night in Key West, based primarily on the glowing reviews I read here. It was extremely disappointing. My son ordered a sirloin with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables and got a miscellaneous hunk of unseasoned meat, broccoli (which he said was good, but also unseasoned) and a small scoop of smashed-up potatoes with the skins on. By the way, when I say "unseasoned," I mean not even salt. I opted for what was billed as a black grouper sandwich. I got a fillet of what was far more likely farm-raised catfish dipped in the very most flavorless batter I have ever had on a piece of fish, on a cheap Wonder-Bread quality roll with a piece of lettuce and a little tub of some flavorless white goop on the side that was apparently supposed to be tartar sauce. The fries at least we're salted. With a bottle of beer for me and a soda for my son we were charged almost forty bucks.
Norway would I recommend this place. Only good thing going for it was that it was clean.