“Good value, good food.”

Ranked #116 of 459 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Serving generous portions of made-to-order appetizers, sandwiches and entrees from 11am until late night - 7 days a week. We offer 26 TVs, 19 receivers, NFL, NHL, NBA, College Sports and more than 15 beers on tap. Jack Flats is a locals' favorite!
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Very good sandwich. Had the grouper sandwich with sweet potato fries. The fish portion was large and very tasty. And the price was very reasonable. I'll be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,319)

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I don't usually associate fresh seafood with sports bars, but this place has very good coconut shrimp. My son's grouper sandwich was also very tasty. The service was friendly, if a bit indifferent (which seems typical in Key West).

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We walked over after wait at Jimmy's place was deemed too long. Glad we did. This is a laid back place with great food, affordable prices and friendly staff. Not over the top or "touristy" at all.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We found this place in 2012 while on vacation, and we love it!! The food portions are HUGE!!! Get a burger, and split it between two people! The grouper sandwich is incredible!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stopped here for supper on our first night in Key West. I was very impressed with everything I saw come out of the kitchen. The potato soup was absolutely delicious!! My son said his hamburger was one of the best he'd ever had! I ordered the chicken sandwich without a bun, with onions and mushrooms and it was very good! We would have went back because the food was so good, but wanted to try other restaurants while there.