“An Amazing Different Breakfast Experience”
Review of Azur Restaurant

Azur Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Azur Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 489 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Conveniently located in Old Town Key West, AZUR Restaurant is a unique dining experience featuring Mediterranean specialties. Whether you choose our shaded terrace or the comfort of our newly renovated dining room, please join us for a hearty breakfast featuring a few new twists, an al fresco lunch by the waterfall, or an intimate dinner with offerings including old favorites and new creations. For a completely different dining experience in Old Town, AZUR is a must on your list of innovative-chef restaurants in Key West.
Reviewed April 10, 2018

We have been coming to Key West for years and I always wanted to try this place. I was looking at their breakfast menu and it always intrigued me. It wasn't too far of a walk from where we were staying and it is located off the beaten track. The restaurant is nicely decorated inside and out. We choose to sit in the outside covered area. The breakfast selections are very different from your typical breakfast options. They even offer a burger with an egg. My husband and I ordered the standard breakfast, but once we saw the burger come out to a nearby table, my husband said he should have ordered that. If you are looking for different breakfast options and want to get off Duval, give Azur a try.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,301)

Reviewed April 7, 2018

Very nice atmosphere, outstanding food and very good service. Prices are very fair, we ate beef carpaccio, octopus, branzino and snapper. Everything was amazing.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed this spot for dinner and enjoyed the key west pink shrimp ( garlic lemon ) wonderfully done and one of the appetizers to try. After that the yellow tail snapper and the branzino was enjoyed both dishes were great and I would recommend them both. The service was great and I will be going back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Three kids 8~13 and two grandparents. Won’t find pancakes here! Key lime French toast was good for the 13 year old, spinach and feta omelette for the wife, and grandpa and I split the yellowtail and crab cake Benedict, which were very good. Staff as very knowledgeable and friendly, great selection of fresh juices, at a higher price point. Absolutely go back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 27, 2018

I enjoyed this restaurant on two occasions, for lunch and for dinner. I would categorize the food as Mediterranean, some Middle Eastern, a little Italian, a taste of Greece. Simply prepared salads, fish, some mezze, all good. And healthy, if you care! Very nice waitstaff and a casual open air ambiance. What's not to enjoy?

Date of visit: February 2018