“Fantastic”
Review of Azur Restaurant

Azur Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Azur Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Conveniently located in Old Town Key West, AZUR Restaurant is a unique dining experience featuring Mediterranean specialties. Whether you choose our shaded terrace or the comfort of our newly renovated dining room, please join us for a hearty breakfast featuring a few new twists, an al fresco lunch by the waterfall, or an intimate dinner with offerings including old favorites and new creations. For a completely different dining experience in Old Town, AZUR is a must on your list of innovative-chef restaurants in Key West.
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Sit outside on the patio and enjoy the breezes. The food is fresh, flavorful, and interesting. I had the goat cheese salad, which came with a disk of cheese about the diameter of a hockey puck (though not as thick). It isn't the boursin-textured goat cheese -- more like a Camembert -- but it's delicious and I could have happily eaten twice as much. My daughter's Caprese salad had wonderful tomatoes -- which isn't easy to do in mid-winter, even in Florida. She had the mushroom gnocchi, which was excellent. My husband and I both had the hogfish special, which, despite the unattractive name, was marvelous. We were too full for dessert, alas.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was a busy restaurant so make sure to have a reservation before going. The food was yummy and service excellent. Get the fish!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Me and my mom went for dinner at Azur tonight after receiving this as a recommendation from people we met during oud holidays and I can only say it was amazing!! The restaurant has a great atmosphere, the best service - with a smile at all times - and the quality of the food was outstanding!
"European" paced service, good portions, great wine selection and finally a good cup of coffee- we can easily say the best dinner we had so far while being in Florida. Very nice to meet the Chef at the end of our dinner as well!

A big thanks again to the entire team of Azur! If we come back to the Keys one day we will definitely come back to your Restaurant!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Just the loveliest place with great, attentive service. It filled up quickly so definitely make a reservation. Each course was equally well prepared and memorable. I had the steak and it was just great. The panacotta was among the best I've ever tasted. I hope to come back next year and try it again. Wonderful meal.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Last night in key West and tried this place. It was ok, but not a meal I will remember. We ordered drinks that never arrived. The meal arrived and my potatoes were so badly burnt, they were crunchy. Our waiter was new and this showed in his mannerisms and conversation left us feeling a little awkward. Nicely decorated restaurant, but just need to up the service.