“Nice place!”
Review of Azur Restaurant

Azur Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Azur Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 454 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Conveniently located in Old Town Key West, AZUR Restaurant is a unique dining experience featuring Mediterranean specialties. Whether you choose our shaded terrace or the comfort of our newly renovated dining room, please join us for a hearty breakfast featuring a few new twists, an al fresco lunch by the waterfall, or an intimate dinner with offerings including old favorites and new creations. For a completely different dining experience in Old Town, AZUR is a must on your list of innovative-chef restaurants in Key West.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We stayed at Eden House (awesome!) and this restaurant is on site. Went to breakfast our last morning and it was very good. Excellent service. Price is not cheap but as a guest of Eden House we were given a special discount that made it pretty reasonable. The Prime Rib hash is fantastic!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Comfortable atmosphere with the choice of attractive inside or lighted garden outside dining. Interesting menu beyond typical choices. Easy to combine appetizer, small plate and entree items to create a tasting experience for our group of three. Lighting subdued yet bright enough to read the menu. Our table was in the main isle way so it was noisier than it would be seated elsewhere. The waiter spoke so lowly it was difficult to hear him. He was attentive yet came across as more aloof than friendly.

1  Thank sunsites
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Not cheap but worth the money especially if you are are sitting in the outside area - excellent menu and service

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Had a grt breakfast. Good service and nice tables.
Had a great omelette. Great mimosa, they sell you on the 2 for 1 mimosa, but it is really just a big mimosa. Not 2 for 1 price, still very good.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I ate at Azur four times because it was so close to the hotel and I'll admit my experiences were mixed. The first night was terrific -- the food, the server, the ambience. Delightful and delicious. The second night was just as nice. The restaurant was booked solid when I arrived, but I was told to return at 9 p.m. for a table. I did and was seated immediately and thanked for coming back.

Then I tried the restaurant for lunch and did not have a good experience. I was seated at a dirty table; different servers tried to take my order and deliver my food. As inexperienced as the waiter was, I far preferred him to the waitress who, literally, did not speak to me (!) when she delivered my food. She very nearly threw the crabcakes at me in an effort to move through the room. And coming back to deliver my check and then coming back again to pick up my credit card for payment was clearly a pretty big inconvenience. I did not tip.

I returned for a dinner later in the week and my faith was restored in the restaurant. The food was terrific, the service was excellent, people were friendly.

My conclusion: Eat there for dinner, not for lunch.