“Wow!”

Dante's
Ranked #144 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Pool side drinking & dining with happy hour Mon-Fri 4:30-7:30pm. Poolside DJ every weekend, local musicians nightly serving both lunch and dinner. Our pool is open to our patrons, so pack your suit!
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I've been to Key West 100 times and never knew about this place!!!
THE HIDDEN GEM OF KEY WEST!
I was blown away by this place!!
It seems this is where every girl is a bikini comes to drink!!!
We didn't try the food but the drinks were cheap & DELISH!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We found Dante's by accident and decided to eat lunch here. The food was average but they did offer a large selection of options. Our waiter was very good and friendly. The one thing I would say about this place is-it is not a family place. The pool looks great but when you have all sorts of people and drinking it can get a little raunchy. There is no dress (or swim suit) code.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

The food was okay, but not great. Our waiter was working extremely hard trying to cover all the customers by himself. It was so disappointing to see the management, hostess, and two other guys standing around chatting with each other and not helping this waiter out. When I spoke with the manager about my concern, he was rude and arrogant. He didn't care if we had to wait for our table to be cleared... And the hostess piped up, she did help him because she gave us our menus!

Very disappointing!

1  Thank 1,322,014
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I had never been to nor knew about Dantes until going to visit my sister who had moved to Key West. What a great find! A couple blocks off the main drag of Duval, Dantes pool bar & restaurant was a relaxing place fir a lazy afternoon of great drinks & food. I highly recommend the cherry mojitos! Totally delicious! The atmosphere makes this place, with a large pool and waterfall, and the food is pretty darn good too!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This place is great for a hot day, when you want to party with friends be in the water,see a game on Tv..play some beer pong in the water...and get over the top service Pool Side. The food is good...the atmosphere is fun, Dj, view of the yachts, people watching etc.....Water fall...sports on TV's....the people are friendly and again...the service is excellent. Key West is known for good service, but someone has it down that runs this show...twice I have spent a day here...and twice I was totally impressed with the service...great job Dante's!!11