“Great Dive Experience”

Captain's Corner Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving for the beginners and advanced alike, featuring dives to coral reefs and WWII wrecks.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 16, 2018

We are new divers. We were dove twice, a coral reef trip and the Vandy. They were both excellent. The crew was very helpful and patient. They made you feel very comfortable. The boat is well equipped and maintained. We will definitely dive with Captain's Corner when we come back. Our guide Amanda who took us to the Vandy was Awesome could not have asked for a better one.

All reviews
in 51 reviews
"double dip"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We are newly certified divers and was very nervous about our first ocean reef dive. Our guide Amanda was professional, patient and fun. The crew works very hard and help you with all your equipment. They are big on safety, everything went very smooth. We saw tons of fish, reef and had a great time. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I recently went scuba diving with Captain's Corner. It had been a while since I dove last and Stephanie was my guide to the Vandenberg shipwreck. She took excellent care of me and allowed me to enjoy the dive while she kept me safe. It was one of my best diving experiences and I absolutely owe that to Stephanie!! The crew and staff was friendly and I would recommend Captain's Corner to anyone! Thanks for the great experience.
Scott

Date of experience: June 2018
3  Thank LibraryWoman
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We are very satisfied with everything ( booking, the boat, the crew, equipment). We will defently use this dive center again.