“Finally tried after walking by endless times and so glad we did.”

Bliss Restaurant Key West
Reserve a Table
Mon, 5/27
8:00 PM
Ranked #17 of 499 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: When you are away from home food brings you back, that's how we started sharing and cooking our delicious mothers's and grandmother's recipes in Key West. Our true essence is the high quality of the ingredients we use along with our fresh, light, flavorful homemade cooking. Everything is made to order. Our customers describe our fresh seafood as orgasmic, our homemade green spicy sauce as adictive and our white and red sangria as the best sangria ever. Now making delicious fresh guacamole and chips. Formerly known as Colombian Grace Restaurant. We moved to a new location just a few steps from Duval Street. New name, new location, same owner, same great fresh, homemade and delicious food and sangria.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We weren't planning on dining here, but when we walked by it was open. We were seated in a table booth. The place is pretty basic inside but has its charm. For appetizers my husband and I both tried the Cartagena which is sautéed shrimp and calamari in a tomato broth. It was delicious and tender. For dinner I had the lightly bread snapper that was served with sautéed spinach and rice. I loved the spinach so much that they brought out another serving for me with out any extra charge. My husband had their pasta which he thoroughly enjoyed. We shared a pitcher of sangria as well. We were both very happy that when we walked by they were open. Very good dinner indeed.

2  Thank NJSusan-7
Write a ReviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So i live in Key West and i have visited most of the restaurants here. I can tell you that there are two kinds of things on the menu, there is local fish and shrimp, or there is seafood that comes from far away. I don't know about you but i don't see the point of eating baby octopus in Key West that comes from Thailand. We have 10 or 15 delicious fish species around the Florida Keys that can fill any menu. So I'm not going to talk about places that serve imported seafood. Bliss is not one of these. They locally-sourced there yellow snapper and prepare it perfectly. One of the best fish dishes i have been served in Key West. The other is at cafe sole the hogfish. be where there is a famous hogfish serving restaurant in a nearby Island which is actually serving tilapia instead of hogfish. in addition, the guacamole at bliss is the best guacamole I've ever had. Definitely worth a visit. The deserts are killer. Say no more

1  Thank Matt C
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The quality and taste of food was good, but the portions are very small and their prices were expensive. Beside that the woman restroom was not clean

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Very nice service. Food is made on site! Best sangria. Nice atmosphere. Visited with my wife first and went with the entire family next day. Overall excellent!

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Glad we picked Bliss. The server was delightful and charming. And the food was amazing. You could taste the freshness in every bite.