“Bliss is Wonderful”

Bliss Restaurant Key West
Reserve with OpenTable
Bliss Restaurant Key West is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 460 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: When you are away from home food brings you back, that's how we started sharing and cooking our delicious mothers's and grandmother's recipes in Key West. Our true essence is the high quality of the ingredients we use along with our fresh, light, flavorful homemade cooking. Everything is made to order. Our customers describe our fresh seafood as orgasmic, our homemade green spicy sauce as adictive and our white and red sangria as the best sangria ever. Now making delicious fresh guacamole and chips. Formerly known as Colombian Grace Restaurant. We moved to a new location just a few steps from Duval Street. New name, new location, same owner, same great fresh, homemade and delicious food and sangria.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

This restaurant is a true gem. The fod is not only wonderful but interesting. The Colombian spices are terrific on the breafast menu!
You must try breakfast at Bliss.
Don't forget the delicious Sangria that compliments the spices so well.
Dinner is a treat. The best value dinner in town!
Service is terrific. The kitchen serves only fresh produce, fish and meats.
Do yourself & friends a favor and eat in this wonderful Colombian family restaurant.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

This was our favorite restaurant in Key West. Snapper with capers sauce is to die for, ambiance and service were great. Free homemade sangria with your entree is a great touch. This is a new very small place that really cares for freshness and quality. Made to order guacamole and chips is fabulous.

1  Thank Newyorkbird
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner with friends at Bliss. We were all pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Sangria was fresh and very tasty. The food was very flavorful. We cleaned our plates. The yellowtail is phenomenal. Nice very clean restaurant.

1  Thank Bryan S
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I was so excited to hear that Colombia Grace was back in action. Unfortunately I was very disappointed. The food was average, and the service was horrible. I will give it a second try in a few months. Hopefully it's just a working progress.

2  Thank Happiness2222
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My friend wanted to go to Bliss for breakfast, since the wait at Blue Heaven was an hour. Good thing it was a Sat though as this restaurant only serves breakfast on Sat/Sun. I had the cheese & bacon omelette and it was less than par, however, my friend ordered the eggs benedict with bacon and that was amazing! I love Sangria & tried theirs, (red & white) and both were tasty, although I don't think there was any alcohol in them (I'm guessing cuz it was free) as I couldn't taste it. Service was good, however, I wasn't sure who our server was. It seemed we had 1 person taking care of our food & the other our drinks, both were friendly but non-personable. If I decide to go back to give it another try, it won't be on a Monday or Tuesday as they are closed!!!