“Sunset took us out for a fun day, a little better than just ok”

Sunset Water Sports
Book In Advance
More Info
$149.43*
and up
Water Sports Adventure with Lunch
More attraction details
Owner description: Do-It-All: Key West Priemere Watersports Company Do It All Party Boat from 10:00 Am to 4:00 PM, which includes the following activities: Snorkeling, rafting, kayaking, wind surfing, banana boat rides, water skiing, wave runners and knee boarding. A free BBQ lunch will be served with free water and sodas all day. Free beer on the way back to shore. Also avaible for Wedding, Private Charters and Sunset Sails.
Reviewed September 9, 2010

Overall the day was a little better than just ok. On the positive side, the boat ride was really smooth, the crew seemed to know what they were doing and there were enough staff for the amount of passengers on the boat. The crew played fun music during the whole trip, and also taught inexperienced people how to swim, which was nice. The watersports themselves were fun, it almost felt like a liquid playground for adults.
The downsides were that there was a TON of people on our boat which probably affected the snorkeling, as it was not that good. The majority of the downsides actually had to do with the number of people on our tour. It was difficult to get gear, get on and off the boat and annoying when other passengers kayaked too close to us while we were swimming, people jet skiied too close, etc. Also the number of pax seemed to make the crew a little cranky. They have to keep everyone safe and it's hard to do with a gazillion swimmers/kayakers/inexperienced jet skiiers, etc. all in the water at the same time. Oh and don't expect too healthy of a lunch. Hamburgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs and french fries-- standard bbq fare. I'm a picky eater, so I ended up eating some french fries topped with condiments and then we ate again when we got off the boat.
But as I said before, these were minor inconveniences in an overall a fun day. We were glad we did it.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,870)
All reviews
in 30 reviews
"captain and crew"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed September 4, 2010

The food was disgusting for us as well and we just went about a week ago. Nothing was fresh it was all frozen food that has probably been sitting in the freezer for months. The Dj played music for people his age there was nothing for us to enjoy and I'm in my 30's and every other word was a sexual innuendo or a cuss word my daughter shouldn't have to hear. I'm almost positive the bartender was serving to under age people as well. Go for FURY WATERSPORTS they are much more professional, we went parasailing with them and they were absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed August 25, 2010

I never even made it on the trips I had planned with this company. The owner refused to honor coupons and treated me like garbage on the phone. I will gladly pay more money somewhere else where they know how to treat their customers with decency and respect. This guy does not deserve to profit off of my family!

1  Thank leaird
Reviewed August 25, 2010

We went on August 18th...2-11 yr olds, an 8 yr old, and a Nana who doesn't know how to swim! We were blessed to have a smaller crowd (40 or so I think)...The crew was fantastic! The photographers on the boat were awesome as well...no need to take a camera ($40 for pics on disc). The parasailing was beautiful and staff was nice, however, would have to agree with other reviewer that the $50 disc (for parasailing) is not worth the money...you can take your own camera...again the photographers on the boat are separate from the parasailing...I would totally recommend going to Dante's afterwards. There is an outdoor shower and pool where you can hang out, eat and have a drink! Walk off the boat and turn left!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 23, 2010

The crew (Capt Tonka, Burt, Cory, Jackie, and Capt Greg) were amazing. There was a group of 6 of us... trying to have a good time before my 2 friends got married the next day. Two of us went parasailing and that was amazing as well. Favorite part on the boat hands down was the banana boats. Everyone in our group got along great.... and although we helped out by returning the jetskis -- the last half hour, we heard, was a lot of fun with drinks and dancing. Everyone was super helpful and made the day an unforgettable one. ALSO -- we got a disc of 200 pictures to remember the day by so props to the photographers as well! :)