“Great day fishing”

Dream Catcher Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: The Pioneers of organized private fishing, boating, sight seeing and eco charters since 1993. What We offer: Backcountry fishing on board our Yellowfin Bay Boats that can carry 4 persons easily some with bathrooms and shade -- Flats Fishing on board our state of the art flats boats with veteran professional flats fishing guides -- Tarpon Fishing specialists in the harbor, out in the backcountry or on the flats -- Deep Sea Fishing charters for groups of 6 or less -- Wreck and reef fishing out to the Dry Tortugas -- Fun Snorkeling AND Fishing combo charters -- Sight seeing, eco tours, island hopping and more of What You Want To Do -- We are also Fly Fishing instructors and fly fishing guides. Dream Catcher Charters has set the standard for the Key West fleet with incredible customer service, impeccable clean new boats and talented guides that is seldom seen anywhere. Dream Catcher Charters is directed by veteran Key West Fishing guide Capt. Steven Lamp who has a philosophy that Only The Best Will Do.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great day fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I had a great day fishing with Capt. Tommy. It was my first trip fishing in the Keys so I carefully checked out the various charters and selected Dream Catcher. Capt. Tommy was a great guide and led me to several barracuda and permit. The boat was very clean and well maintained. I highly recommend Dream Catcher Charters and Capt. Tommy. Genn was also very helpful in setting up the charter. I'll be booking with Dream Catcher Charters again next year.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank WilmaF49

Bakersfield, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Always an awesome experience!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I always fish with Dream Catcher when in Key West. Fished this weekend with Captain Hugh. Tarpon were thin so my girlfriend an I decided to pull on some toothy critters. Captain Hugh worked his butt off to put us into fish. On a day where everybody else was getting skunked we got some BIG fish. My girlfriend got bragging rights with a 16# cuda out of just a few feet of water, while I had the time of my life doing battle with a 6ft+ lemon shark on light line. I am a very experienced angler and appreciate a captain that lets me enjoy the challenge of catching my own fish unassisted, but is patient and helpful with inexperienced anglers like my girlfriend. As always, I highly recommend this outfit. Awesome boats, equipment, and captains.

1 Thank Chris R
“Fishing done right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Captain Hugh took us on a 4 hr half day charter. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating to what we wanted to fish for and for how long. We tried for a tarpon first, but they just were not active so moved on to casting jigs for jacks and lady fish. He put us on the fish immediately.. Catching a fish 1 in every 5 casts or so. Many jacks and lady fish were caught. We even managed to get a bonnet head shark. All in all a great day of fishing and well worth it

Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Excellent Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I fished with Captain Hugh. We caught several species including a Snapper slam (4 different kinds of Snapper). My wife caught her first shark (Black Tip). Add a Tarpon that spit the hook and we had a great day. Captain Hugh is very accommodating and did an excellent job

Lawton, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic trip, great captain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Had Captain Hugh, very personable, fun guy to fish with. I've fished with a lot of people, friends, guides, family, etc, and he's definately one of the best. Even better when you can catch a lot of fish and have a nice guy who isn't arrogant. Overall fantastic trip with a fantastic captain. Highly suggest this place and this guide! Ask for Hugh!