“All day adventure”

$112.00*
Key West Island T'ing: Sail, Snorkel and Kayak Adventure
Ranked #2 of 292 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 24 years we are Key West's premier boat tour and water sports operator. Our fleet of sailing catamarans, parasail vessels, and schooners offer a wide variety of tours and private excursions that are also an excellent value. We invented and perfected the tours that others seek to imitate. Get the best price for Key West's #1 tours when you book online.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Snorkeling, jet skiing, parasailing and more. A great day. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. A really good lunch was served. Beer and wine on the was back. I chose Sebago because of the reviews and they were well deserved.

1  Thank Eileen R
Write a ReviewReviews (3,208)

Reviewed November 16, 2013

The overall experience was absolutely awesome. I was planning my proposal and spoke with Tiffany over the phone and she was great at helping me set it all up. We ended up going on a sunset cruise on the Appledore V and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The crew was great and friendly, and the o'dourves made it even better.. Thanks again Tiffany for taking time to help me get everything set up!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have to write a review about The Pelican Catamaran Sunset Sail the whole family took two nights before the wedding. OMG!! It was the most breathtaking, beautiful, fun, dynamic time we had! It was so much fun and the bonding that occurred with the families was so precious. I cannot say enough positive things about JILL and BOB for showing us the time of our lives. Jill is such a beautiful, warm hearted young woman. She really does "make" the cruise with her friendly presence. She was made for this job, if you can even call it a job! She's a natural. The cruise was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the scenery, well, there isn't any word that can describe the beauty. Despite that the sunset was hidden because of clouds, it didn't seem to matter. The overall experience is one I will never forget. I can't stop thinking about it! I cannot wait to return to Key West to go on another sunset cruise and to see Jill and Bob. Thanks you guys for making my whole family feel loved, and special, especially for the bride, Jenn, and the groom, my son Garrett. They will never forget you either.

1  Thank Eileen B
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were in Key West for a week. We made reservations for a trip to the reef for some snorkeling, planning to go out on Tuesday afternoon. But the wind was up and the waves were too high, so Sebago had to cancel and reschedule us. We went instead on Friday morning. The morning was still, so our trip was on.
The catamaran can hold up to 125 people but they limit the number to less than that. They need a minimum of 5 people to go out though. On Friday. three of our gang had to cancel -- just too tired to go out. That left two of us. When we arrived at the dock, there were two couples waiting. So the 6 of us had the boat to ourselves. The crew to guest ratio was 1:2.
We motored out to the reef because it was too still for sailing. Took about an hour. The surface of the water had gentle waves, maybe 1 - 2 feet. The water wasn't crystal clear but visibility was pretty good, only a little cloudy. We had an hour and I used the whole time. Saw many different fish, including lots of Yellowtail Snappers, some Angel Fish, a couple of Blue Tang and a couple of Barracuda. There were huge numbers of the Yellowtail just under the boat.
I was sorry to have to leave. As consolation, there was cold beer waiting when I got back aboard. (I could have had water or soft drinks or wine for free too. Snacks were extra.)
The wind came up a bit by then and we got to sail back to Key West. The four hour trip went by very quickly. I would definitely do this again next time I go to Key West.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

What an awesome experience. Went parasailing with my sister. We were scared to death to do it but Monte and Mike made us feel comfortable and safe. It was so awesome. Thank you guys! You're the BEST!!! My sister can now check it off her bucket list! :)

1  Thank Diane D