“Awesome Anniversary Celebration”

$112.00*
Key West Island T'ing: Sail, Snorkel and Kayak Adventure
Ranked #3 of 293 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 24 years we are Key West's premier boat tour and water sports operator. Our fleet of sailing catamarans, parasail vessels, and schooners offer a wide variety of tours and private excursions that are also an excellent value. We invented and perfected the tours that others seek to imitate. Get the best price for Key West's #1 tours when you book online.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We took the Sunset Sail on the Appledore V. Our Crew members were David, Joe & Arman. They were amazing! They took such wonderful care of us the entire time. Very attentive to our needs. They were professional & fun. Thank you to all 3 of them. We felt safe at all times. Were informed of all the safety precautions. Most of all, that experience was the Cherry on my Anniversary Cake. Thank You David, Joe & Arman!!!! Sincerely, Sherri & Mike Roppo Lockport, Illinois

Write a ReviewReviews (3,222)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had booked 4 seats for a morning snorkel trip. However, when we arrived, we were told that it looked like the trip would be cancelled as we were the only ones and they had not met their minimum. When asked how many was the minimum we were told 6. One of our party bought two more tickets and we sailed with the whole gigantic catamaran to ourselves. The crew was wonderful, entertaining, accommodating, and very supportive. We have nothing but great things to say about Bethany, Carol, Eric, and Bob. Even though I am not a big water person, this was a great experience and the encouragement of the crew was a great help. We were truly lucky to have had this great experience.

1  Thank cartrich
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Wow! What can I say? This small group of young Women & a few men, were amazingly attentive.. I know what " good customer service" is having worked for yrs in 5 star resorts, & I was very impressed. We had an awesome time.. we traveled with 6 kids.. yes 6 kids. ages 8-17.. trust me, it wasn't an easy task.. The crew went above & beyond to ensure that we had a great time.. & we had one of the most memorable trips of our lives.. Thank you so much! So happy we went with this crew, & not the bigger boat.. don't think it would of been so personal.. & the other boat ( the other company) looked crowded.. great bang for your buck) My kids took their Water camera the go pro ( highly recommend) & got awesome video para sailing. I def recommend using them! Thank you Captain Kyle, Beth, & sorry can't remember who else.. It's been a few months) ps.. bring money to tip these guys.. they really work hard! Will post pictures soon! Oh also food was very good & fresh, & boat ( bathroom) was clean.

1  Thank Dreamsofriveriamaya
eywphm, Owner at Sebago Key West, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Wow is right traveling with six kids. We take tremendous pride in being the top family tour vessel in Key West. I frequently bring my two young girls aboard and feel the same as you expressed. As you identified having great crew whom are very attentive means kids and adults alike can all have a great experience.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We were with a party of six friends & decided to go snorkeling at the last minute. We went in the afternoon cruise from 1:00-4:00 on the Marquesa boat thru Sebago tours. It was great! The staff was super friendly ( Captain Sweeney, Janna & Zoe ). They even worked with one of our group who did not know how to swim, & she was out snorkeling with a noodle & did NOT want to come back in because she was enjoying it so much! It was a great day & I would highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of going snorkeling with Sebago on our recent visit to Key West. Snorkeling was a top priority, and a quick Internet search gave us their snorkel and sunset cruise trip. Done. Captain Eric, with Jim and Robin, are well-suited for their roles as crew, host, bartender, instructor, and tour guide. Between the good time we had on that trip and the government shutdown (Fort Jefferson was closed), we took up their invitation for a second trip, this one in the morning (better visibility, fewer people), which also came with a repeat-customer discount.

The snorkeling equipment was clean and well-maintained. Guys, be prepared to help hoist the main sail coming and/or going (but they do give you free beer on the trip back). We will certainly use them again when we return to KW.