“The place to live in Key West”

Santa Maria Suites Hotel
Ranked #4 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Free solscreen, water, smoothies, wine, icecream, muffins etc. all day long. The most friendly staff ever. Wifi that actually works all the time. Beautiful beach, pool and close to everything. Good value for the money.

Room Tip: Vælg King size - god value for pengene
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
SantaMariaGM, General Manager at Santa Maria Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Dear Santa Maria Suites Guest,

Thank you for your comments and really appreciate your business. We are glad you had a nice stay and hope you return….soon!

Please tell all your Danish friends about the Santa Maria Suites ...we like Danes! Thank you very much for the 5 Star rating!

Steve Mungall

Write a ReviewReviews (1,891)

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I recently stayed at Santa Maria Suites while attending a wedding. As wedding guests, we were provided with a block of rooms which was very convenient. The booking for the room was a smooth process with ample help from the staff. I can't describe enough how sweet, enthusiastic, helpful, and accommodating the entire staff was. I was greeted with a big smile and small talk every time I walked through any part of the premises. The fruit infused water and lemonade that was offered in the lobby and pool area were so delicious. The grounds were so clean and beautifully landscaped. The pool area made me feel like I was in an oasis, simply beautiful. The rooms were so spacious, and updated with top of the line EVERYTHING !! The rooms were so beautiful. Everything about Santa Maria Suites was fantastic. The location was prime, right in the heart of Key West, and Duval Street. The prices are more then affordable, especially because the quality of this hotel is supreme. I cannot wait to return, I would not stay anywhere else in Key West! I highly recommend this hotel for families, couples, or even just a trip for friends. It suits all needs for all types of people. Thank you Santa Maria for making my stay in Key West an amazing experience!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I, along with 20 of our friends, recently enjoyed the lavish accommodations that the Santa Maria Suites had to offer. It is an oasis in itself, tucked away at the end of Duval Street, offering relaxation / spa like tranquility. Pefect for family reunions / friend getaways...feels like you have the place to yourself.
The rooms were modern, clean and offered great patios. And the staff really made our stay magical, always greeting us with a warm welcome and offer for assistance. No complaints here and we will definitely return.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

we had a wedding party of around 15 people and couldn't have had a more beautiful place to stay! the suites were very high end and roomy. very quiet at night. beautiful pool area.staff was great!! front desk staff was on top of everything. would definetly stay there any time I go back to key west!! loved Jodi at the front desk! she was so helpful about telling us where to go for certain things.

Dear Santa Maria Suites Guest,

Thank you for mentioning Jodi...she does a lot for the resort! ....and thank you very much for the 5 Star rating!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I got married down in Key West Oct 12,2013 and had my family and friends stay at this hotel with me. From the moment we stepped in we felt the ambiance of this place. Everyone is so helpful from suggestions on scooters, excursions and places to eat. The staff practically planned my wedding for me and it went off perfectly! I can't forget the free happy hour at the pool that you provide too!! Thanks for everything!

Room Tip: Spend the extra money and get the 2 bedroom suite! It's so worth it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Santa Maria Suites Guest,

Congratulations on the Wedding...you looked great! and we enjoyed your family!

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business in Key West (you're probably cringing or scratching your head). My office manager somehow got the impression that the suite would be good for business. The room was not designed for spreading out work stuff and I was confined to the outrageously spacious kitchen counter. However, the staff could not have been more accommodating. Dusti would print out docs for me and even brought me a stapler from her house to use!! Amberlyn was ready at the pool bar for an after work cocktail all week long. I must say that the rooms are incredibly nice and perfect for vacationers. Also, the location, being one block over from Duval and on the "non-crazy" end of the island is perfect for the adult traveler as opposed to a frat guy on spring break.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Santa Maria Suites Guest,

Thank you for mentioning Amber ...and yes, Santa Maria Suites is not the best business hotel in the world unless it's the right kind of business! Then Santa Maria Suites is #1!!!!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Once again we have to say Santa Maria Suites is a wonderful place to stay while in the Keys. Rooms are clean and modern, full kitchens and updated baths with washer & dryer in the room, and three balconies. The staff are the friendliest we have ever encountered. Two pools, free slushies at pool side, dove bars and muffins each night. One block from Duval Street where everything is happening and again, can't say enough about the staff, especially Nordi who made reservations in advance for everything we wanted to do and had transportation waiting in front of the hotel if we weren't in a walking mood.

Room Tip: We liked the ground floor with garden view the best
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Santa Maria Suites Guest,

Thank you for mentioning Nordi...and thank you very much for the 5 Star rating!