“Awesome trip, great captains, highly recommend”
Review of Danger Charters

Small Group Sunset Sail with Wine
Ranked #1 of 288 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: When you sail with Danger Charters, you sail to another world and time; to a place where the wildlife is still "wild" and your interaction with nature is intimate and authentic. You feel as if you've stepped back in time, back to the days when the Florida Keys backcountry was home to traditional, shallow-draft sailing craft, captained by local water men who had grown up sailing and navigating the notorious shallows and challenging narrow channels of the Florida Keys.
Parry Sound, Canada
140 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 161 helpful votes
“Awesome trip, great captains, highly recommend”
Reviewed May 31, 2008

We did the half day snorkel and kayak trip and it was great. Our Crew was Brian and Wade and they did an awesome job from driving the boat to cutting the fresh fruit up to helping everyone get in and out of the kayak's, etc, etc ,etc. My contacts ripped that day so the snorkelling would have been useless to me since i was wearing my glasses but little did i know that they had prescription goggles that i could use so that was a real bonus for me and there was no extra charge. I had an underwater camera and Brian took a bunch of great pictures for me because i couldn't stay under water as long as he could. Thanks again Brian. Overall can't say enough about this company and these guys, they do an awesome job and know how to have a good time. My wife was scared to go on this trip because of the snorkelling as she has never done it before but was going to try. She ended up having an awesome time because they took the time to explain things and go over things before we went in the water. Overall a wonderful time and would do the trip again if we are ever in Key West. Thanks again guys for a great day!!

2 Thank klein3

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Most Excellent Adventure”
Reviewed May 29, 2008

Found Danger Charter full day sail to be better than any review written. Crew was excellent, anticipating every need or want . . . had a fabulous time snorkeling, playing in the warm blue waters in the ocean as well as an unforgettable kayak excursion to Catrell Key, seeing pelicans nesting as well as a bald eagle. Lunch & snacks were wonderful! Would highly recommend to any traveling to Key West and desire a bit of adventure!

1 Thank kayakinseansun
Maryland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fun, Fun, Fun!”
Reviewed May 27, 2008

A friend of ours came home from Key West recently and insisted that we do the 1/2 day tour. Luckily I listened and the only regret we have is not doing the full day! Captain Dennis and his crew were wonderful. They take you out to an area that only Danger Charters will go to. This was my husbands first time snorkeling and he loved it! The kayaking is by far the best part. They take you around a mangrove which is fascinating. They keep the beer and wine flowing and the conversation fun! We ran into Captain Dennis the next morning and he stopped in the street to talk to us. With all the tourists he encounters daily, it was nice to know he remembered us.

I agree with previous reviewers and recommend this trip for adults only. You will have so much fun and quite the memorable experience. Remember to tip these guys well! They deserve it!

1 Thank In7105
Cincinnati, OH
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Awesome Sunset Cruise”
Reviewed May 26, 2008

My wife and I went on the sunset wine cruise last week and had a great time. This isn't a booze cruise nor is it for wine snobs. The wine was good (8 types to choose from, including a French champagne) and it was fine to drink as much as you wanted. The crew went out of their way to make sure everyone had fun. As soon as I would I finish my glass of wine, a crew member would ask what kind I wanted to try next. The ship only holds 24 guests, so the boat was not overflowing with people, although the size of the ship made it difficult to move around, so you took your spot and stayed put. The two hours flew by and the clear night made for a beautiful sunset. The only disappointment was the hors d'oeuvres. There was cheese and veggies as promised, but the only fruit was grapes and there was no crackers or bread. Otherwise, it was well worth the money.

1 Thank RivrVuMan
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunset Cruise - Wind & Wine Tour”
Reviewed May 26, 2008

Add this to your vacation agenda. We spent 2 hours on the water, sipping wine and chatting with friends for our last night in town. What a lovely way to end our vacation!
Tom @ NYC