“A Fantastic Day”

All Inclusive Water Adventure Excursion in Key West
Ranked #1 of 293 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: When you sail with Danger Charters, you sail to another world and time; to a place where the wildlife is still "wild" and your interaction with nature is intimate and authentic. You feel as if you've stepped back in time, back to the days when the Florida Keys backcountry was home to traditional, shallow-draft sailing craft, captained by local water men who had grown up sailing and navigating the notorious shallows and challenging narrow channels of the Florida Keys.
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We recently went on a sailing trip with Danger Charters and it was fantastic. Will, Joe and Sean made the day fun and entertaining. We sailed to a snorkeling spot and although we didn't snorkel that day, there was no pressure, We sat on board and soaked up the sun. Kayaking was great, but my partner needed some work on left and right.LOL I will never forget kayaking thru the Mangrove trees, The lunch was plentiful and the beverages flowed. I would recommend this day of sailing to anyone visiting Key West.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,070)

Reviewed November 26, 2012

we booked a 4 hr. excursion with these people and they stood us up at their dock!! not even a phone call or an apology once we finally got in touch with them ... do not even waste your day in Key West like we did... I guess if they dont feel like going out or dont have enough people they just dont show!!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Danger is just the best. I have been on Danger before and have been telling my girlfriend how fun it is. Captain Will (and his two mates) prooved me right. You absolutely cannot go wrong with any of the tours Danger provides but if you don't have all day the Wind and Wine is perfect for Sunset. Can't wait to come back down.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have gone on a total of 5 sails with Danger over the years, and I will never sail with anyone else. Their Wind and Wine sunset cruise is my favorite, their full day sail is some of the most fun you will ever have. And their crew is the absolute best!!! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife & I (late 50's) did the sail (sunset), snorkel and kayak half day afternoon trip. We really enjoyed ourselves. There were 18 guests on a schooner type sailing vessel along with 3 crew members. The crew members were EXCELLENT. One in particular, was very knowledgeable of the area and he talked the whole time! (well, not quite, but he was full of info) The snorkeling was not the greatest because the sea conditions at the time did not allow them to take us to the usual snorkeling site, which was beyond Danger's control. However, we did see a sea turtle, a sea urchin, jelly fish and numerous fish. The kayak portion of our excursion was around a local island and was very interesting. I did note that the crew neglected or forgot to ensure that everyone had life jackets in their kayaks until one of the guests pointed it out. One thing that surprised me was that we were provided with snacks, wine & beer at no extra charge. The trip ended with a great sail (I love sailing). We highly recommend this company.