“A real treat...”
Review of Prana Spa

Prana Spa
Ranked #1 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Prana Spa, an intimate day spa located in the heart of Old Town Key West, Florida, just one block off of Duval street.Award winning, and the favorite of locals and visitors for many years, offering massage, spa treatments and facials by expert female and male therapists.Locally owned and operated by Mark Goldstein and Jon Harper, licensed massage therapists.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Prana spa is a real treat. From the receptionist to the spa experience all top notch. Very clean zen like atmosphere. The prices are fair. We had a couples massage room. The room was small but perfect for what we were there for. After 90 minutes, I can honestly tell you I felt so much better. We would defnitely go back when in the area.

1  Thank NPC07

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Prana is a mini oasis...friendly & knowledgable staff...I highly recommend Jennifer for your facial :)

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We had such a wonderful start to our vacation in Key West by visiting this spa for a deep tissue massage. My husband thought he had banged his leg working in our vineyard previous to our visit as it was bothering him a lot. The massage sure took care of that! All gone!

We enjoyed it so much we just had to make another reservation just before we left!!!

Wonderful service!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I spent a week in Key West and really wanted a Thai massage (it's very stressful sitting by the pool and visiting Fat Tuesdays for drinks). This is a small spa near the courthouse. It was a wonderful experience. The facility is spotless, quiet and the prices are very reasonable. John was my therapist. He was very good at Thai massage. My partner had a sports massage which he enjoyed and was also reasonable priced. I recommend this place for anyone looking for a little peace and relaxation during a Key West visit.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I went to Key West to get away as a couple so I thought a couples massage sounded awesome. I found Prana online and they were able to accommodate us quickly. What a lovely experience! It was around $190 for a 60 minute massage for the two of us and Sara and Hillary did a great job! My husband went back the next day and had another massage and loved that one as well.

Highly recommend!