“Incredible quality of food and service”
Review of Caroline's Cafe

Caroline's Cafe
Ranked #45 of 459 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Caroline's offers appetizers, fresh green salads, sandwiches, entrees and some of the best specialty cocktails on the Island! We offer free delivery to Old Town and all our food is prepared to order. Perfect views of Key West life on Duval Street from our raised, sidewalk cafe.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We had the wonderful opportunity to have dinner in Key West at Carolines on July 11. Our server's name was Brent. From the moment we sat down he greeted us with sincere, professional service. His extra effort to detail and honest feedback about menu selections was welcoming.
The mahi, quesadilla, caesar salad and plantain were amazing. Definately one of the best meal experiences I have ever had. Great place and incredible service. Good value for money

Write a ReviewReviews (5,774)

Reviewed July 12, 2014

After sightseeing all morning in Key West, and enjoying some cocktails as we walked down Duvall street, we realized how hungry we all were. Caroline's had been recommended to us at one of the bars we stopped at. It was a great recommendation ! I ordered the burger and it was delicious! The portion sizes were very large, and the service was excellent! Loved sitting on the patio for great people watching.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Fun atmosphere but my husband and I split a meal and so I guess the waitress adjusted her attitude accordingly. She was slow in serving, refilling our tea, etc. that was a turn off for us.

The tea was very good, by the way.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We thought Caroline's was the best value for your money in Key West. Went there twice for fresh lunch salads that were delicious and the prices were very fair. Great place to have drinks and people watch and the staff are quick and friendly. Great spot right in the middle of everything.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a good, not terribly expensive place to have lunch our first day in Key West. I remembered reading TripAdvisor reviews, so we thought we'd try Caroline's Cafe. I'm glad we did. We sat in the back section of the outdoor dining area which was cozy and was not crowded at all. We even got entertainment provided by a wandering chicken ;) My husband ordered the shrimp BLT and I opted for Caroline's Famous Fish sandwich. The serving size was very generous and came with a side of fries, so we definitely did not walk away hungry. Our waiter was very attentive, checking in with us several times. I will definitely visit again if I get back to Key West!