“Salad Choices, for sure!”
Review of Caroline's Cafe

Caroline's Cafe
Ranked #45 of 459 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Caroline's offers appetizers, fresh green salads, sandwiches, entrees and some of the best specialty cocktails on the Island! We offer free delivery to Old Town and all our food is prepared to order. Perfect views of Key West life on Duval Street from our raised, sidewalk cafe.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was so needing a hard to find salad in KW. this was recommended by a coffee shop gal. Delish and tremendous serving of their rendition of Asian Chicken Salad minus the almonds & sesame seeds. the ginger dressing was perfecto. I truly got my fix of salad even if they didn't know about sweet tea. that's OK. they incorrectly served my
husband the wrong salad. Outside seating only. Make sure you go for the table next to the fan. The bathroom was kinda yucky. it was fun to look at the plentiful gifts @ the shop next door while eating.
like I said..I needed a salad.. ate a salad. I was happy. other than that, there are plenty more really great cafes .

Write a ReviewReviews (5,782)

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The place to eat--we went there three times in as many days. The food was great, the prices were geat, and the wait staff were very nice. Also, in the heat of the day--they have wonderful fans with a nice breeze.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice little break from walking up and down Duval Street. Better prices than many places, and the food is excellent. Not my favorite in Key West just because there are soooo many other great places to choose from. However I really have no complaints about this place. Good food, good service, good location. Try it out!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We enjoyed Caroline's very much. They have a nice lawn seating area. We enjoyed the food and service and highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The ahi tuna salad was to die for. So much tuna! The drinks were strong and well priced. My friend ordered the po' boy and my other friend ordered the cuban sandwhich and both were raving about it. Excellent portion sizes. The atmosphere was excellent as well. The server was great and we LOVED the key-lime pie.
Right on the main drag of Duval st.