“Great way to start a Key West vacation!”
Review of Sunset Culinaire - CLOSED

Sunset Culinaire
More attraction details
Owner description: Combine a sunset cruise with a delicious gourmet meal of fine wines and deliciously prepared foods. Your host, Chef Brian Kirkpatrick, former sous chef at a local major Four Diamond hotel, welcomes you. Offering a menu of fresh food deliciously prepared at an all inclusive price per person. Call for evening departure times from Sunset Marina.
Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great way to start a Key West vacation!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We booked the dinner cruise for the first Monday of our vacation in Key West. It was a glorious beginning. The captain and waitress are exceedingly friendly and accommodating. The captain’s information about the keys and sites along the way, were entertaining and informative. He is particularly careful to rotate the boat into the sunset for example picture taking.
The best part of the cruise, as it should be, as the food. We had superbly fried grouper, and excellent stuffed flank steak. However, the best was saved for last, and all three desserts were spectacular. If you don't do anything else you should do this.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank cattawissa

London, United Kingdom
“Cool drink admiring the lovely sunset.”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have been there twice, and I have been amazed both times.

Friendly croud and nice bar with live music.

Visited December 2012
Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great end to our honeymoon”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My new wife and I went on this trip last week and it was truly a great way to end the honeymoon. They tell you at the beginning that they believe the food will be much better than anything we've ever had on anything similar and they were not wrong. The food was absolutely superb.

The setting is intimate and beautiful, sitting out on the deck with the sun setting and our wine glasses were never allowed to run dry.

Great service, great location and great food. I definitely recommend this for couples.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank John W
Fort Wayne, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Didn't get to go.”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I called to reserve a dinner as a wedding gift. The gentleman I spoke with was very rude. Took my credit card and when I asked the price, he had already tacked on $45 without explanation. When I pointed out this was higher than advertised, he said he was adding the gratuity. When I said I preferred not doing it that way, he told me that was the only way he would do it. When I asked about reserving it through this tripadvisor site, rather than directly through him, he told me to go with someone else and hung up on me. I was certain this must have been one of his workers so I emailed him directly to let him know, and he responded by saying it was him and he would help me but only if I did things his way and gave him the gratuity he wanted with the charge. I did not respond. I was very disappointed. I understand why he wants a tip, but to assume this was acceptable, to me, was poor business and to be rude and hang up on me is certainly not deserving of a gratuity. I have since found another business to work with and believe it will be very nice. Don't want to say not to go with this cruise as it may be wonderful, but "Brian" is lacking in good people skills to say the least.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank 73Janet
Cincinnati, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Almost magical”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Enjoyed excellent company, very efficient and friendly crew and a most outstanding meal. The sunset was beautiful and to make it magical we had a couple pods of dolphins who decided to swim along with the boat while we sipped champagne and watched the sunset. All for about the same cost as a good meal alone on shore. highly recommended!

Visited August 2012