Ways to Experience Fury Water Adventures Key West
from $58.00
from $48.32
from $44.45
7,609 results
All reviews ultimate adventure jet ski sunset cruise double dip glass bottom boat snorkeling trip fish crew members fried chicken coral reef a lot of fun beer and wine sand bar dolphin watch breakfast and lunch boat ride great trip
Selected filters
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Did the Fury Double Dip Snorkel Trip on 7/15/19. Prior to leaving the dock we were informed that snorkeling would be in 1 1/2 foot seas.
I thought this was very thoughtful to give what sounded like the opportunity to disembark and discuss refund or reschedule. Neither were mentioned as a choice but everyone stayed on board anyways. The conditions were rough at both snorkel sites and visibility was not as good as it probably is in calmer conditions. Still had a good time and got to see the sunset from the water. My only suggestion for the Fury crew would be in such rough conditions crew members can do better at assisting snorkels back on board. Removing your fins having to hold on to them while fighting a bouncing ladder was somewhat of a challenge. If a crew member would be stationed part way down the ladder their weight would help keep the ladder from heaving up and down in the rough seas. This would also give the crew member the opportunity to grab removed fins so the retuning snorkel had to free hands trying to get back on board. Just my observation and suggestion.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Our first time parasailing and had a fabulous time. Crew was friendly, efficient and explained everything well, felt comfortable and safe

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

While on a day trip to Key West, our kids (14 & 11) wanted to go parasailing. We went with Fury based on previous reviews. We boarded by the cruise ships and set out just north of the docks. The crew was entertaining and very friendly. They kept everyone laughing and posed for funny pictures. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 4 days ago

A group of six of us did this snorkeling tour and had a blast. Captain Gabe, Luke, Logan and Cora were fantastic and saw to our every need. We had a great time in the water and even saw a pod of dolphins playing alongside the boat on the way in. If you’re looking for a cool way to spend the afternoon, you won’t regret it. And tip your crew please - they work so hard to give you an unforgettable experience!!!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

My son who is 11 and I were in Florida Keys looking for something to do and the Dolphin Cruise and Snorkelling looked fun. We booked on the morning on their website and instructions were super clear.

I get anxious about things like sea trips after a disastrous trip in Tenerife one year but I had nothing to fear.

The staff were prompt and professional at check in. As for the crew Captain Lisa was excellent. She explained what we were doing and where we were going very clearly.

We saw loads of dolphins, it was great!

As for snorkelling we saw crabs, lobsters, loads of fish and the highlight was seeing a shark.

My son and I had a blast and the Fury team did an awesome job in really making our trip down to the keys worth while. Thank you!

I would highly recommend and come back!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Overall the trip was great. We went on the Island Adventure. One thing I would caution is when your going on the trip, make sure you know what trio your in for. There are different packages to choose from.

The actual staff on the fury boat on Island Adventure was awesome!! They were very informative and the captain was very engaging.
We had Shiloh, Dan and Cpt Jude. They went over and behind to make sure our experience was a good one.
Shout out to Shiloh who took our 4 year old on a water adventure he will never forget. He still speaks of it on this day.