“Gorgeous Snorkel in Cottrell Key Reef”

Fury Water Adventures Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fury is one of the most popular Key West attractions in and out of the water by visitors and locals alike! Fury Water Adventures offers guests a variety of water sports such as Key West snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, sunset sails, sunset cruises, glass bottom boat tours, dolphin watches, kayaking, paddle boarding, and more. Save big on Key West vacation packages with Fury’s Stay & Play deals today.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 29, 2015

After waiting too late to book Dry Tortugas (sold out), we booked a last minute morning snorkel charter with Fury. It was amazing! Capt. Bill and his fantastic crew were friendly, knowledgable and helpful with people of all skill levels of snorkeling. I'd never snorkeled in the middle of the ocean, but they really put you at ease quickly. The trip out and back is filled with great music, beautiful scenery and bonus - soda and beer on the way back. The snorkeling itself was gorgeous. We saw so many tropical fish and multi colored coral. The kids kept squealing with excitement. This was the best value of any of the activities we did on our entire trip to the keys. Go if you can!

Date of experience: August 2015
Write a ReviewReviews (7,912)
All reviews
in 139 reviews
"great trip"
in 161 reviews

Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

Booked our parasailing trip with Fury and loved it! The captain was very funny and his assistant very nice. The whole experience was great we saw sea turtles from up above amd being dipped in the water was so fun. Wish we lasted longer in the air but will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 28, 2015

My husband and I booked a last minute trip to Key West, I wanted to surprise him for his birthday so I booked Fury's ultimate watersports adventure which included jetskiing, parasailing, unlimited kayaking, and an hour of snorkeling. We had a blast! Captain Jay and his crew were awesome, Hans and the captain for the parasailing tour were both great and full of energy! All in all it was an amazing experience and I would absolutely go back. Oh!! AND my husbands ticket was FREE because we went on his birthday, 8/25/15

Reviewed August 27, 2015

We got married the night before we went on the adventure. The next morning, two of my sons and their wives came with us on the Fury.What a fun time! My sons taught me to snorkel. We all parasailed then went jet sking. Great food all day and very fun and friendly staff.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 27, 2015 via mobile

The crew of Captain Ron and mate Bri made this trip great. All of the Fury staff from booking to check-in to the boat are friendly and helpful. We did the double dip morning snorkel, it was well worth $80 for two people. I picked Fury partly due to the speed of their boats, knowing that the faster we could get out and back, the more time we could spend snorkeling. They didn't disappoint, we ended up having to out run a thunderstorm which was easy for us compared to the other boats around.