“awesome snorkeling trip!”

Fury Water Adventures Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fury is one of the most popular Key West attractions in and out of the water by visitors and locals alike! Fury Water Adventures offers guests a variety of water sports such as Key West snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, sunset sails, sunset cruises, glass bottom boat tours, dolphin watches, kayaking, paddle boarding, and more. Save big on Key West vacation packages with Fury’s Stay & Play deals today.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Loved this big catamaran snorkel trip to the reef, I went on 8/24 on the 930am trip. Capt Anna was great and Damian was simply fantastic as our snorkel "instructor". He is that perfect mix of entertaining and informative. We lucked out with decent conditions and I only saw one moon jelly as I was boarding the boat after a great snorkel! Unfortunately, I ran into the next group out, and they were covered with jellyfish, but that's just a tide/season issue...as I said we got lucky! I always think its a good idea to go early. I loved they way the drinks flowed on our trip back to port, the crew made a point to walk around offering refills, no stinginess with the beer! I also liked the fact that you can ride in the shade if you don't want too much sun. I would go back with Fury the next time Imin Key West for sure!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,805)
All reviews
in 131 reviews
"great trip"
in 153 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Did the double dip snorkel trip. It was a good choice as they take you about 8 miles out to the barrier reef. It seems there is an assigned tourist diving place which all the boats tie up at.The first place was not so clear, but the second stop was crystal clear and many colorful fish where spotted. I can only imagine what it might have been like in the past as I understand all coral reefs are suffering at this point and the fact that the spots were so heavily dived might affect what you see.. The boat was very nice, well equipped and got us out and around fast. Crew was very pleasant and helpful. Some have said the gear was not so good, but I found it to be fine.This was the highlight of my trip to Florida.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a must on the to do list, friendly staff that ensures your safety and enjoyment. The water is so nice and the tour is nice value for the money.

2  Thank tptm
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We took the afternoon snorkeling trip, the staff was very friendly, the explain us the trip, we were supposed to take two "stops" but because of the conditions of the water, we only could take one but longer.
we were told before what we would be able to do/see, everything was perfect, good for the kids...