“Snorkeling for my 12 year olds birthday!”

Fury Water Adventures Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fury is one of the most popular Key West attractions in and out of the water by visitors and locals alike! Fury Water Adventures offers guests a variety of water sports such as Key West snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, sunset sails, sunset cruises, glass bottom boat tours, dolphin watches, kayaking, paddle boarding, and more. Save big on Key West vacation packages with Fury’s Stay & Play deals today.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stopped at the Key West Visitor Center on the way onto the island. The girl at the desk recommended this snorkeling trip for my daughters birthday. It was FABULOUS! I brought two 15 year old girls and two 12 year old girls. They had an absolute blast! The crew was friendly, funny and accommodating! I would highly recommend this trip to everyone!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,803)
All reviews
in 131 reviews
"great trip"
in 153 reviews

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had a great time. Due the water conditions they took us to the light house off Sand Key. Great visibility and lots to see. We had a fairly large group but it wasn't over crowded. Capt Mike ( I think that was his name) did a great job. Also Tomas and the rest of the crew were very good. They had a large group of Asian people that spoke little english but were still able to do a good job of keeping everyone safe and taking care of everyone.

1  Thank ABE750
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had a great time on Commotion on the ocean. The staff ensured we had a great time, good food great drinks, awesome sunset...

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We saw a beautiful sunset accompanied by a double rainbow aboard this cruise. The cruise was fun and the sites were pretty (we kind of just sailed in a circle, we thought we'd go out further but it wasn't a huge deal). The music was playing and they were not stingy about keeping your cup full. This was one of the highlights of our trip! What a blast!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I would highly recommend this to everyone while in Key West. Our family of 4 (14yr old & 11 yr old) including mom and dad had a blast. We did the sunset cruise one night and the next day did the "All Day Adventure". It was the highlight of our trip. The staff was excellent and made it all very fun. We enjoyed the jet skiis, parasailing, snorkeling & the playground in the Atlantic. I would recommend everyone do this. I have always been a little nervous about swimming in the ocean however I am so glad I did this. It was the most beautiful experience.