“Commotion on the ocean”

Key West Living Coral Reef Snorkel Adventure
$56.06*
Key West Sunset Party Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Fury is one of the most popular Key West attractions in and out of the water by visitors and locals alike! Fury Water Adventures offers guests a variety of water sports such as Key West snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, sunset sails, sunset cruises, glass bottom boat tours, dolphin watches, kayaking, paddle boarding, and more. Save big on Key West vacation packages with Fury’s Stay & Play deals today.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were scheduled for a sunset sail adventure when the company called and informed us we were being upgraded to the Commotion on the ocean trip. So glad we were, loved the music, the staff as well as plenty of drinks and appetizers.

There are newer reviews for Fury Water Adventures Key West

Reviewed April 20, 2013

If you are going to do parasailing and arriving on a cruise ship. . . .they are right there and fun to go with. Safety conscious too! You have the choice to stay dry or get wet, depending on your partner sitting next to you. Most of the time (I guess) two people will go up, also depending on the wind. If you are 'single' you may have to go with a stranger, also 'single'. My husband did not wish to go up on that day so I had to go with 'a stranger'. It did not spoil my fun. (Thank you Mr. Durb's and hats off to you for creating something good so far away from home, you derserve an applause.)

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Fury Water adventures – Great times with them! We did a sunset and drink boat trip and saw amazing sunsets! We also spent the day with them snorkeling twice, awesome parasailing, jet skiing and more! Well worth the money for what you get – pick this!

Also went to Dry Tortugas – National Park Ferry is a must if you are going to do anything! The beach was better than the others we went to in Key west since there isn’t really any and the water was gorgeous! We sent snorkeling, got a tour of the building and had a great day! Worth the money!

Look for me to see my other reviews of Key West FL: Willie T’s, Islamorada Fish company; Garbo’s grill, Hemingway’s museum; Fury Water adventures; Dry Tortugas & Hyatt Beach House in Key West

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We took their 6 hour full adventure trip. We were travelling with a multiple handicapped kid who was unable to manage himself. The Crew was brilliant. The program was very well organized. Everyone on the crew was very helpful. They made sure both me and my wife were able to enjoy all the activities. They took pictures. The food was allright, but activities felt very safe and very well organized. Although there were 60 of us, we hardly had to wait for our turn. I would highly recommend Fury Water Adventures.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We did the jet-ski tour with Jessie at fury watersports. Jessie was informative, funny and friendly and made the trip very enjoyable. He was able to answer the groups questions and help out riders when needed. I would definitely take the tour with him again.