“Champagne Sunset Cruise was a blast!”

Fury Water Adventures Key West
Book In Advance
More Info
$41.55*
and up
Key West Living Coral Reef Snorkel Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fury is one of the most popular Key West attractions in and out of the water by visitors and locals alike! Fury Water Adventures offers guests a variety of water sports such as Key West snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, sunset sails, sunset cruises, glass bottom boat tours, dolphin watches, kayaking, paddle boarding, and more. Save big on Key West vacation packages with Fury’s Stay & Play deals today.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We almost cancelled because the weather was looking questionable, but I'm really glad we decided to go anyway because it was a lot of fun. The staff was very friendly and made sure everyone had a good time by having passengers participate in bringing up the sails and coming around with drink refills all night. We saved a few bucks by booking online and it was a very reasonable price for 2 hours open bar. Definitely worth doing if you're in Key West for a few nights!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,151)
All reviews
in 127 reviews
"great trip"
in 157 reviews

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was an awesome choice for my husband's birthday. We had chicken wings, meatballs, and a cheese and veggie tray. For drinks we had a choice of a blush or white wine, champagne, margaritas, and amber bock and bud light. There was also a Jimmy Buffet style rock band. In a land of parties we got off cheap that night!

1  Thank gossamerfirefly
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have been on Fury trips several times before and on this trip we had a group of 8 that signed up for the Rum & Reggae cruise on Oct 22, 2012. Two were nonswimmers and one had never snorkeled before. There was a good wind blowing and chop and swells. We found out later that other companies had cancelled snorkel trips that afternoon due to the winds but we were not told this other than the "standard" statement about wind and waves. It made sense since no other boats were out at a popular spot on the reef.
We had several experienced snorkelers with us and when we got to the reef there were 3-4 ft swells with chop and it was dangerous just getting into the water via the drop ladder. There were about half the boat who didn't speak english and appeared to have no experience. The crew was going to allow a small child to go in the water. I was in total amazement the captain allowed people to get into the water under those conditions. The water was in no condition to snorkel anyway with the visibility and current.
Shame on Fury and the captain for not making the call to cancel or shift to another location for the snorkel. I spent 8 years in the US Coast Guard so speak from a perspective of safety and experience.
It was all about the money and it will be the last time I use Fury in the future. If you put safety before profit that is too bad.

2  Thank greghopkins
Fury K, Guest Relations Manager at Fury Water Adventures Key West, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

We're sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your snorkeling experience aboard Fury. Please be assured that the safety of our customers is our number one priority and we're sorry if this did not come across the day that you joined us. We do try to get off the dock, if possible, when the weather is less than ideal and our captains and manager make an informed decision about canceling trips based on conditions. We always have lifeguards in the water and on the deck keeping an eye on and assisting our customers in and out of the water. Again, we're sorry to hear that you did not feel this way the last time that you joined us and we take your review to heart.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The jet skiing was nice. I was a passenger so I did not totally love it. but the guides were great and I am glad I tried it. What I did love was the parasailing. I was pretty nervous and the girl (I think her name was Jamie) who took us out was so nice. She said if I didnt like it they would bring me right back. She and her captain were so comforting and I ended up going up and loving every minute of it. If you go to Key West definately check out Fury water adventures. They make it so easy to have an amazing time. They are really organized and made me feel safe doing things that took me out of my comfortt zone. I am really a big baby when it comes to adventurous things. I am so glad I faced my fears!!! Thanks Fury!