“Fantastic day!”

Island Adventure Snorkel Kayak and Tour
$56.06*
Key West Sunset Party Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Fury is one of the most popular Key West attractions in and out of the water by visitors and locals alike! Fury Water Adventures offers guests a variety of water sports such as Key West snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, sunset sails, sunset cruises, glass bottom boat tours, dolphin watches, kayaking, paddle boarding, and more. Save big on Key West vacation packages with Fury’s Stay & Play deals today.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We took the ultimate adventure day and were lucky enough to get the sunset cruise thrown in free (book with visitor information on the corner of Eisenhower and Truman)
The sunset cruise was lovely, the drinks kept on coming and we were lucky that the rain kept off until we got back, so we had a lovely sunset too.
The following day we did the ultimare adventure day and had an amazing day. The snorkelling was pretty good, apparently not as clear as normal but still plenty to see. We then did jetskiing and parasailing, both of which we really enjoyed and were so much fun. There are also some big inflatable slides etc that you get to mess about on. We did the slide and were exhausted with the effort at getting to the top so only did the one!
The staff were great, really friendly and the trip provides breakfast and lunch, with snacks available pretty much all day. As soon as you have finished jet skiing, then the drinks flow as much as you want!
The only negative of the day for us were that we paid $20 for pictures if us parasailing but when we got back the photos were missing and when we contacted the company the photos had been erased. We got our money back without any fuss and the company are trying to retrieve them for us which we appreicate but my advice would be take your camera on the boat as well and get someone else to take pics for you just incase the boat ones do not make it!
Would definitely recommend this trip

Write a ReviewReviews (7,003)

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I came to Key West on the Carnival Magic and booked a snorkeling trip on the Fury September 11, 2012. I use to dive so I was familiar with snorkeling. It was hot and the first nice thing about the cruise was when we got aboard they had pitchers of ice water and cups waiting for us. It was a short trip to the reefs. The weather was great, warm water and calm seas. The young crew was very friendly and helpful. I was worried about only one thing. I am 70 and getting into the water is no problem, just jump over the side. But getting out did worry me a little. My knees are not a good as they use to be. Well it was no problem. They have a big stare way that they lower in the water and you walk right out like going up steps. Although I had my own equipment the equipment they had for you to use looked good. And there was free beer and Margaritas on the way back. I had a great time and will do it again. My only suggestion would that they use a bull horn to give out instructions as I couldn't hear over the noise

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We did the boat trip that allowed dolphin watching and then snorkeling and it was fantastic - staff extremely knowledgeable and helpful and clearly loved their job and the dolphins.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This was the best day of our week in Key West. The staff really wanted to make sure you had a good time, the food was great, and the drinks were even better! I was extremely nervous about my kids parasailing, but the crew made it so much fun, and we got great pictures from them to show our friends and family.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

very fun for couples particularly. satisfying sail time and nice staff. the reef itself wasn't as alive and colorful as a reef suppose to be, but your'e here just for the fun time on the boat and in the water it's not that critical. free drinks on the way back, and sunset with all of that is really adding to the atmosphere.