All reviewsles paulhot tubitalian roomother guestscountry frenchparis roomduval streetplunge poolrooftop deckhome away from homeold town bakerysmall pooltrip to key westwithin walking distancethought of everythingyogurtmini fridge
Reviewed October 31, 2017

We are long time Key West residents who had moved away for a few months and decided to come back to help out some friends after Hurricane Irma. Unfortunately, it was Fantasy Fest week so reasonably priced accommodations were scarce. We found Knowles House and were quite pleased. It is an old Key West home turned into a B&B. The room was small but clean, quiet, and comfortable. The breakfast was simple but tasty, and the other guests were friendly and fun to talk to over coffee. Small pool and a hot tub, with a rooftop lounge for sunbathing. The best part of the experience was the friendly and helpful staff. Kristina in particular went out of her way to take care of us. I highly recommend the Knowles House.

Room Tip: The biggest rooms are in the back by the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2017

We live in Naples FL and come to Key West quite often. My husband and I decided to go to key west for a night. My husband made the arrangements.
I had never heard of the KNOWLES HOUSE.
I would like to share our experience.

We arrived in the afternoon at the B&B. We were greeted by a lovely man named Les. Upon checking in, Les gave us a tour of this wonderful old home. After our brief tour, he finished by saying 'enjoy your home'

Breakfast is fresh fruit, pastries, cereal along with extras including Paul's wonderful FRITTATA!
Knowles house is clean, homey and the location is within walking distance to everything.
I can honestly say, we will never stay at another hotel-B&B ever again. We found our home away from home!

PLEASE don't let the media discourage you from visiting Key West because of the HURRICANE. You would never know a storm ever came through Key West!!!! Irma hit on Sept 10, 2017, we stayed Oct 14, 2017

Mike and Donna
Naples,FL

Room Tip: rooms are all good
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2017

My husband and I had already booked 3 nights at a different B&B in Key West. We decided to go down a day early and he found Knowles House. When we arrived, we were greeted by Christina's super smile and great hospitality. She is just fabulous and we immediately felt right at home. Our room was adorable and immaculate. Breakfast the next morning was perfect and unfortunately we had to leave shortly after. We were so disappointed with our 3 night B&B that we must have said to each other about 20 times that we wished we had found Knowles before we booked this other one. We will most definitely be back as this is now our "go to" place in KW.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank kksk
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Arrived late - everything perfectly organised. Immediately struck by the old world homely charm - well maintained, immaculately clean and has truly lovingly personalised touches.

The room, #1, is large - king size bed and en suite. Quite and very comfortable - a great nights sleep.

Breakfast has everything you could want.

The location is immediate to all the sights.
The staff are a real pleasure - helpful & knowledgeable.

This a real find - WOW - Wonderful Old World CHARM.

Wouldn't look anywhere else.

Thank You All.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Plastic1Dublin
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I had to cancel my trip to Knowles House due to Hurricane Irma. Booking it was easy and the reasons for cancellation understood and an immediate refund was made. I was very impressed with the great service given and if that is an indication of the property I will definitely book there again once Key West gets back to its wonderful self. Still waiting for airlines and ferry to respond to refund requests and Knowles House gets a gold star for its prompt and customer focussed service.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo