“A neat place”

and up
Key West Hop-on Hop-off Narrated Trolley Tour
Ranked #1 of 180 things to do in Key West
Reviewed November 18, 2008

Its a neat place to visit in the middle of all the hustle and bustle. Probably not the place to take very small children, I would imagine they would be bored. If your visiting Key West to see other things than a Bar, I would visit this place. THERE ARE BUTTERFLIES EVERYWHERE.

1  Thank eveana
There are newer reviews for Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory

Reviewed October 11, 2008

a butterfly conservatory that sells dead butterflies.....makes plenty of sense.

5  Thank nessa96
Reviewed August 27, 2008

Last time I was in Key West, we skipped the BFC in favor of the beach. This year we went to attend a wedding there. I was very imporessd with how beautiful everything was and just how cool the BFC is.
I have added it to my top 7 places you must see i nKey West.

3  Thank Dmoz74
Reviewed August 21, 2008

For true nature lovers like me and my husband, this is a highlight of Key West. Walking amongst the butterflies and colorful birds was a true delight. Watching them in flight and experiencing them landing on us was so uplifting. The staff was very welcoming, the gift shop very "shop worthy," and the video presentation of the life of a butterfly was extremely interesting. The only downside were the kids who were touching and catching the butterflies -- a definite no-no but the parents didn't seem to care. We very disturbed at the lack of respect and care for the animals.

Reviewed August 11, 2008

Really nice if you want to feel like you are in a fairly wonderland! You are surrounded by 100s of beautiful butterflies and birds. I enjoyed it so much that we went back to take pictures.

2  Thank slambiase