“Garden of Eden”

and up
Key West Hop-on Hop-off Narrated Trolley Tour
Ranked #1 of 180 things to do in Key West
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is paradise. We go every time we head to KW, and I know we will continue for the rest of our vacations. The butterflies and birds are amazing. To see them fly free like that warms even the coldest of hearts. My only concern is that they have received two juvenile flamingos (absolutely stunning), but they have this tiny little area to stand... It doesn't seem fair to have such a tiny area.
Also, if you bring children, please watch them. I get stressed out and yes, have yelled at strangers' children, to stop terrorizing the butterflies and birds. This is not a touch-me museum. So, please watch them closely!

2  Thank Heatherlyq

Reviewed August 6, 2013

very nice the different species of butterflies. kids have been just amazed. very nice help of the staff, explaining and answering all questions.

1  Thank Marcel S
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This place is magical. My daughter and I loved it so much we actually went twice. We will definitely be back on our next trip.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Wonderful. Great Time. Beautiful Exhibit. My husband and loved the tour. We took a lot of photos. The lady at the front desk knew everything and anything about butterflies. You could tell from the excitement in her voice that she absolutely loves her job. Gift shop is really neat too!!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I loved the Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory! Could have stayed there for hours. There was just something magical about the place -- all the different beautiful butterflies and birds flying around. There was something new to see every step. Wondrous. Highly recommend if you are into nature, especially butterflies.

1  Thank JustJ33