“Pretty good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I really really liked the atmosphere here. The room was quiet and relaxed, and the view overlooking the harbor is fantastic. Get a table next to one of the many windows if at all possible. Service here was top notch - my waiter was very attentive and timely. The food was pretty good, but I wasn't blown away by it. This is one of those places that you really need to enjoy dining to justify the cost, not just enjoy eating good food.

1  Thank RyanSmith18
There are newer reviews for Commodore Waterfront Restaurant

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I and my partner eat out frequently. Our experience at the Commodore was one of the best we've ever had. Hands down the best cuts of steak I've ever tasted. Cocktails were perfect. Food was fresher than fresh and cooked to perfection, the bread alone makes this restaurant worth a visit and the service is world class. This is the 3rd time I've eaten here in 3 years and it's always like this.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The worst dinner we had in key west!! The service wasn't terrible, but the food was not fresh! When you are in the keys you expect fresh seafood, but this place was anything but fresh. The best part of the experience was when we got the check so we could get the heck out of there. Way overpriced. Our meal with tip was over $90 and we had no cocktails or appetizers. Please choose a different place and don't make the same mistake we did. We should have known when we walked in the place and it was empty at dinner time and the surrounding establishments were packed. Please please don't go!!!!

1  Thank Clay B
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Me and my family love the food here, we always get great fresh food and great service. Worth the price.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

They have happy hour from 4-6:30 where some drinks & all appetizers are half priced. The bread must be dipped in a pot of heavenly made deliciousness. You've gotta try the bread! We went here twice for happy hour and ate and drank for around 30ish dollars so it's a good price during happy hour but you must get the bread!