“Just had to experience it!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Garden of Eden

Garden of Eden
Ranked #15 of 56 Nightlife in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: clothing optional bar
Stafford, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Just had to experience it!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2010

The wife and I made our first stop at the Garden this summer during our honeymoon. We had heard about the place but didnt quite know what to expect. We had to check it out, and I must say, we had a blast. On our first visit, we were the typical "first timers" and just took a seat and had a few drinks. Two nights later we returned to check it out again and got more into the scene. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and the music was good. We had a few drinks and decided to do alittle dancing, sans clothing. It was a great experience.
This bar is a must stop during your time in Key West. I recommend it to all. Just stop in and have a drink or do alittle naked dancing!!! The experience will bring you memories for years to come!!!

8 Thank ChadandAmy

Corpus Christi, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun Place, Crowd depends on the Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2010

The garden is a fun and relax place. The crowd and amount of clothing depends on the night. Same holds for the daytime also. Have been there when there was barely (pun intended) anyone in the place, as well as the place being packed. Mix of tourists (knowing they are on vacation and will never see anyone there again) as well as locals who frequent the place often. Locals can be fun to talk with, and even got invited to some dinners and parties by some locals. Locals really like you to have fun, wives dance topless and bottonless with tourists they like. Fun place to have body shots (both drink and be the shot). One local woman is fun for body shots (think her name is Cat or Kat). Go, enjoy, have a body shot on Cat/Kat if she is there. Fun time had by everyone.

8 Thank froggerDfw
Cape Canaveral, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Unique.....what a blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2010

I totally surprised my girlfriend by NOT telling her what to expect.....and after a brief moment of shock she was naked !! It was early....probably 3 p.m. and only about 8-10 og us there, about half were knekked. The bartender was topless and lots of fun....a great hoola-hooper ! Anyway, it's fun, low-key, and just a blast. check it out!

New York City, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“cheap drinks,great d/j”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2010

I stopped there several yeats ago.The novelty of being nude led me to return several weeks ago.
When I was there, about 9 at night, the two lower floors were virtually empty while the Garden was packed.
The DJ did a great job, but very few people (maybe 7 or 8 out of 100+) were nude.
However,the overalll effect was pretty good. You just have to be there at the right time
The drinks are very reasonable in price.

Detroit, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First time and loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2010

First off the wife and I are 62 and have never been to place like this before. We went during the week and I have to say we really like the no pressure atmosphere, if you wanted to be nude then so be it and if not then that was ok too. The Staff at the Garden were very easy to talk to and the service was great. My wife is a very reserve person and she will admit to enjoying the roof top bar as much as I did. In fact we went back a second night and she allowed me to hold to blouse up exposing her to anyone that wanted to get a quick look. The only down side was there were two older guys that came in with camera equipment the second night and while security did keep a close eye on them I think it made some people in there very unconfortable. I would like to see the management tell them to either check their gear at the bar or remove it from the bar completely. Other than that we really enjoyed everything about the place and now we are trying to find some place like the Garden of Eden closer to Michigan so we could do it again.

4 Thank r_lac2001